-VI-

I smirked at that as her lids blinked multiple times too fast to count.

The point was that she agreed with what those other girls thought. That was not perfect but it was good enough. Because that was a sign. A sign to me that I was finally in her eyes.

Putting my hands on the countertop I trapped her from moving. "Eye candy...huh?"

"Jungkook?" Her voice muttered softly, almost a gasp and could be a moan. It could be if I pressed for more.

I had to be patient though. I was setting up a trap and I didn't want her to find out before she was entrapped in it. Too late to escape from me.

So, instead of taking her then and there, I just cocked my head after bringing my face near hers. I crouched my body so I could be face to face with her.

I realized just how small her head was. And felt how petite she was with my entire body. I was hunched like the hunchback of Notre Dâme. With how small she was, she seemed to be so fragile.

Of course, her eyes weren't helping either. Her irises shook as she nibbled at her lips anxiously. I may be wrong but I think she liked it. She liked the forward me. Her soft eyes had something in them that made me gleeful.

And want to play with her.

Oh...how I wanted to play with her. The things I could do to her...

I wanted to nibble at her lips...and her nipples...the soft skin around them...and her clit.

I could only imagine the way she would cry out for a beast to take her. The beast...of course, was me.

I'm a possessive fucker...

I wasn't going to let anyone touch her. Nor even near her.

Which was the true motive for me working everyday, even if I did not have to.

I pulled back as I was able to get enough of her scent. It would do while I spent the night alone in my bed while thinking about her. Was it bad that I was already damn excited for that?

No. Call me shameless.

I don't care.

I really don't.

"As long as I can help you, sweetheart." I whispered into her ears before giving her a peck on her right cheek. "Let's put these in the oven. So we can go home."

"Okay..." She gasps as she scurries away to check on whatever excuse she came up with.

I chuckled before I began putting everything away that was not needed. It was a good beginning.