-XIV-

"Can't guarantee that..." I smirked at her not knowing how I liked to fuck my women. Well fuck her...she didn't know how I was going to fuck her. "I like my sex a bit rough..."

"How...How rough?"she gasped, excitement evident in her voice.

Good, I could make her love hardcore sex. I'll teach her how to be fucked. I will teach her that there are other ways to make love...other than vanilla sex.

"Do you want to find out?" She nodded slowly, unsure as to how safe she was with me. She wasn't really safe but she was not unsafe either. I understood that. "Good. Then let's get you upstairs."

She nodded once more and tried to move but she couldn't. Her legs were wobbly from the orgasm.

"Jungkook...I..." her small hands reached for me as she tried to walk. I chuckled as I took her hands and helped her out.

With everything settled, all there needs to be done was locking the back door.

As we were moving, I was getting impatient at the pace. I was fucking throbbing hard for the past ten minutes. I wanted to be fucking her hole deep and raw now. This was taking too long...

Lifting her up easily in my arms, I put her on my shoulders and walked up the stairs briskly. Quickly we reached my apartment, I turned the knob and went in.

I never locked the door which was good since there was no hassle. I locked the door once we were inside and then I settled her down on her feet before I lifted her up against the door.

"Jungkook." She gasped as her legs coiled around my waist.

"Shush." I whispered before clashing our mouths together. Her lips meshed with mine and tried to meet my needs and expectations.

I had high expectations but I was only glad that she didn't meet the expectations. She was sloppy with her soft lips and shy with her tongue. It made dominating her so much more easier and enjoyable.

Soft moans came out from her lips and it made my insides churn with desires. Uncontrollable desires that stemmed from her.

She was the problem.

She was the reason.

She made me...me.

I felt normal with her.

I felt important by her side.

I felt loved.

I felt needed.

With her, there was freedom. As much as I was hiding from her, I never felt fake with her.

That was different now too. She knew who I was fully. She was going to continue to know me now.

Her fingers tugged on my hair as she kept her lips attached on mine. When I pulled away to focus on tearing her shirt away from her body, she whined wanting my lips.

I chuckled at her neediness. It was lovely. Just what I needed. Just what I wanted.

It was as if it was a dream.

A dream...

Fuck me...