-VII-

I had so many pictures of her.

In my phone, well the new phone I had gotten just for her and while my stay here back in my hometown...

So many pictures. Only two weeks and I had over 87 pictures of just her. Three were family pictures that did not count. Rest were of hers.

I had a separate folder made with ones that were worth more than others. More risque in a sense...kind of.

Risque for my sweet, sweet love was shorts that came above her knees, a pencil skirt, a see-through blouse or a top that showed her collarbone or cleavage.

I chose the one from today. I took it by chance. It was after closing the cafe and her skirt, shorter and tighter than usual, rode up—just for me.

She was such a tease and she had made it easy for me to take a keepsake.

Her head, ass, hair, neck, back, legs, ankles, feet, shoes, I loved it.

So beautiful.

So lovely.

My head was filled with thoughts about her. Only her, she filled my head with images--oh so sensual and oh so arousing. She made me think about things that I shouldn't be thinking about during a family dinner. Or she would be inserting herself in my head with seduction.

Every single thing that she did made me want to lose my self control...that is if I had any.

As I sit in my room, alone after a day's work, all I can think about is her. As my hands did their attempt to appease my tense body and lessen the throbbing pain, all I could imagine was my sweet delectable Bunny.

How soft her body had been, her sweet her scent had been as she walked past me. How gentle her voice and eyes had been when she looked at me.

It was all so alluring.

Her innocence and wholesomeness made me want to taint her, to fill her up with dark thoughts. Because those were the thoughts that she filled my head with. It could have been called a petty move but for me, it was necessary.

I needed to bring her closer to me mentally. I needed her to exact the same mentality as me. That way when I take her to the world I lived in, she would not even attempt to scurry away from me.

Futile. Because it would be futile.

The wolf...never let's his prey go.

Especially that wolf is...me.