-XXXII-

I got a call from Namjoon hyung the morning after that.

"Yo, Jungkook." He smiled. I couldn't see it but I could hear it. "Are you free to talk?"

It was good to hear from him and I wanted to smile back but I couldn't.

"Yeah." I replied unenthusiastically, unable to will myself up from the bed. It was well past noon but I couldn't get up. I did not want to.

"You got the invite too, right?"

"No."

"What?" That's what I wanted to know. What was Namjoon hyung talking about? "Didn't Hoseok tell you? About Yoongi Hyung's wedding?"

"He's getting hitched?" I asked, my interests piqued. "To who? He doesn't do relationships."

"The girl he's been pining for years. He finally made his move. And they're tying it." He said chuckling with amusement. "He moves fast doesn't he?"

My sentiments were the same. I never thought he would get married or even be in a relationship, but it wasn't really something I could say. Since my little bunny had me wrapped around her slender fingers. Marriage seemed a way to make her mine legally forever. Not that she would say yes since she was so mad at me.

Damn.

"Huh" Thinking about her made me sad. It made think of yesterday night where she had looked so sad, so hurt.

Why had it been so hard for me to tell her that I could have stood by her, that we could have been a normal couple?

"..." he considered me for a moment. His silence reading my own silence. "Jungkook, you okay?"

"No..."

"Dude what's wrong?" He asked.

"Hyung...I messed up." He sighed as he waited for me to continue.

"..."

"You messed up. You just have to try to fix it." He said.

🐰

He was right.

I thought about what Namjoon-hyung had told me after my speech.

I needed to be sure about what I wanted. I needed to be sure in what I would do to protect my relationship with her.

He was right.

She was right.

I wasn't a normal person. And so my relationship would not be normal either.

🐰

"Jungkook what do you want?" He asked, his voice strong and stern. There was no room for jokes.

"What do you mean?" I asked in seriousness.

"What do you want? Right now at this moment in your life?" He asked, his deep voice entering my ears like the wise old leader he was. "Do you want her in your life as yours or do you want to live the same life you had before you went back home?"

I thought about it but only for a brief moment as it became clearer and easier.

"Do you want to come back to the city and live as you have before. Without her." He spoke like the mentor he was.

"No..." my eyebrows knitted together at the thought. My thought solely on my Bunny. Her soft breath hittingh skin as she slept. I missed that. I needed that.

"Can you watch her be taken by another man? Can you see her in another's arms, kissing, hugging, sex?" He asked trying to force me to think. And it worked.

The fear that had struck within me when the thought of my life without her shook me. My eyes flashed and blurred as I got desperate, my heart beating uncontrollably and unbearably.

"No!" A snarl escaped my lips as I gripped the phone tighter.

I couldn't lose her. I couldn't afford to give her to anyone else.

"Then you know what to do." He replied. "And as for your position as a celebrity, she has a point. It's not easy for a woman to want to hide a relationship. You have to understand that." Namjoon Hyung pointed out and even though I didn't want to admit it.

He was right. For her, it would be hard, something that she could possibly not want. But that didn't mean that I wanted her to go, to stay away from me.

I stayed silent as her words came back to me. It was ripping me in half again.

"But, they'll...what if?"

"Shut up." Namjoon-hyung snapped at me but it wasn't hostile. "Jungkook you're not alone, so don't think you have to figure it out alone."

"Okay..."

"And don't be a dumbass and talk to your old manager." Namjoon chuckled. "He gets worried and Hoseok isn't going to forbid you to date. In my opinion I think he'll welcome it."

That was that. Now I had to deal with it.

The question was how to deal with it.