-XIII-

Also...before we start, I felt like I needed some holy water while writing this...

(Yeah she did/does...says no one, ignore me...)

🐰

"Bunny...why are you scared?"

She looked at me with wide eyes and full of fear.

I grabbed her soft breasts, which was covered only by a bralette. Something that I did not know what the difference between that and a normal bra but whatever. It was most likely cute on her. The sweater was thin enough that I could feel her breasts nicely but I wanted to tug on something. Something that I had dreamt of many sleepless nights.

Putting my hands in her sweater, I touched her warm belly and rubbed at it, slowly moving it up, inch by inch. I continued moving my hands up until it reached my destination.

Her hard nipples craved my attention.

I knew it, so I pinched the pair. I rolled it between the thumb and index before tugging on it roughly. I feel her rub herself against my bodies, causing friction between us.

I ignored the aching pain that came from my restrained cock. I wanted to focus on her. I wanted to eat her first.

I told her to tell me why she resisted. I commanded her after I bit her ear lobe, to which she gasped.

"You're so young..." she gasps before continuing, "I'm not young, Jungkook. I'm older than you and you're so...beautiful."

"And? What does age matter? Now that..." I groaned frustrated. Always this, always about age. "Fucking age does not matter. I'm an adult that wants to fuck you senseless." My hands were out of her sweater. Instead they were now punching the wall. The punches landed near her head. "And you are a grown woman who wants to be fucked senseless by me."

She was the only one who resisted me. The only one who truly cared about this. And she was the only one I didn't want to resist me.

She trembles at my loud voice. She had never seen me angry. She had never heard me scream.  And she had never heard me talk like this.

It didn't deter me, instead I wanted to see more of her.

Scared and weak...

Submissive for me...

She sticks her body closer to the wall as if she was a spider. That was fine with me.

I slid down to the floor and kneeled before taking one of her legs and placed it on my shoulder. I pulled it closer to me causing her to arch her back and buck her hips towards me. I felt her hands grasp my shoulder and hair.

I ate her.

At first I tasted her through the thin red soaked thong. It was easy to push away so I could swirl my tongue all around from her clit to her leaking hole. Her nether lips were inflamed with heat. With every lick, she bucked her hips causing her clit to hit my nose.

I kept my grip on her ass and thigh as she attempted to hold herself against the wall on one foot.

"Ah..." she moaned as her fingers grasped my hair again before harshly pulling it on it. I ignored it as I kept my tongue movement expertly on where it needed to be. "Oh! Jungkook what...there. Wait...please."

I tongue fucked her but made sure it was shallow. This was a tease. A preview. I wanted her begging. She was going to beg me for my cock.

"Ooooh..." She panted out. "Jungkook!"

I loved the way she gasped and moaned my name. I savored her taste as I left a hickey on her inner thigh and another and another. Then I went back to her wet, sensitive, trembling pussy of hers to make her cum. She was close.

"You're so sensitive." I whispered before kissing her clit.

"Ah...Jungkook. I...I'm so close." The grip on my hair became harsher. I flicked her clit before sucking on her the nun of nerves nonstop until her breath hitched and stopped. "Jungkook!"

She stopped breathing as she reached her high, trembling, shaking under my touch as she squirted her juices all over my mouth.

She came undone under my touch. It was fucking hot.

She became weak, her body becoming limp.

Then I heard the alarm for the cheesecake go off. I set her leg that was on my shoulder down and chuckled as I saw her face. It was so lewd and satisfied that it almost made me cum. Almost...it was going to take more than that to have me undone.

I hoisted myself up and brought myself to the oven where the mittens were.

She slid down the wall and sat weakly on the cold floor. I got the cheesecake out and put it in the freezer, impatient because I wanted to fuck her for real.

"Jungkook?" She meekly asked as I brought myself to her level, crouching down to where she sat weakly, still shaking from having her orgasm from my tongue.

"Yes, bunny?" I asked as my tongue licked the juices around my lips. My bunny tasted good. I wanted more and I was sure I was looking at her like she was a ready meal. "Do you want more?"

"Don't hurt me..." she nodded though, as her lips were being nibbled by her again. She loved doing that and it turned me on even more.

"Can't guarantee that..." I smirked at her not knowing that she was talking about her heart. "I like my sex a bit rough..."