-XVI-

"Jungkook~!"

"Ah!"

"Fuck, bunny, you're squeezing me. You like that?" I grunted, as her legs lifted and angled her body up so I could reach that special spot.

Not that it was hard to reach it. I just wanted to tease her.

"There. Jungkook right there. Oh!" She arched her back for me. Her naked body displayed for me.

"I'm not a baby any more..am I?" I ask as my fingers dart in and out of her soft pussy. I make sure it is shallow enough to not giving her pleasure. Needed to make sure that it was only a tease for her. Not until she begs the wolf to eat her. "Am I?"

"Yes." She moans out, as squelching noises fill my quiet home. "Yes. Jungkook please!"

Three fingers were in her and she wanted more. She gasped as I entered more into her to give her a glimpse of how I could use my fingers.

She was so close.

I could tell her tight walls clamping down on my fingers so the pressure could get higher and higher.

I stopped and pulled out of her wet squelching womanhood.

"Can't have you cumming so soon, can we?" I teased her. I couldn't help but be slightly mean.

I was hurting badly too. It was aching badly for her. And exciting her like this probably was not beneficial for myself since she-her entire being for me-was a turn on.

Like now, her lips were juicy red from being bitten on so many times, by me and by her own volition. Her face flushed while her eyes begged me silently.

"No...Jungkook please. More." She whined as her chest puffed up and down as it was filled with air. "I need this."

I smiled at her. My lips thinning over my teeth as I was filled with pride. She wanted what I could offer.

"Are you sure?" I asked. I needed to be sure that I could eat into training my bunny. "It's not going to be easy for a bunny like you-sweet, innocent and wholesome." She gulped, shying away but kept her eye contact with me. "Can you take it?"

She nodded once, biting her lower lip again.

"Are you going to take all of me?"

"Yes."

I felt my stomach coil at that.

"Are you sure?" I pressed.

I paused hovering over her.

Could she take it? Or was it just me, wanting her to take all of me?

Because with her in front of me like this, I don't think I could keep myself in check. She always intoxicated me.

In my thoughts, I wasn't able to notice my bunny's impatience. But she had her ways of leashing a beast like me.

It made me wonder-at times like this-if she was truly the bunny.

"Jungkook...please. Please don't leave me like this." She complained, her lips pouted.

Oh, she definitely knew how to work me. I had never enjoyed a woman's whining, especially whines about sex. Her though, my bunny, was the exclusion, because I think I came at that.

At least in my mind.

I pulled away from her causing her to whine again.

"Jungkook."

"Master. Call me master."

Was I always so kinky?

But then again, I was me.

I was nothing less than a wolf in disguise.