-XXIX-

I tried to make it good.
I think it's good. I blush like a middle schooler when I revised it.

🐰

"Jungkook?" She peered out, looking at me through the creak of the door.

My feet impatiently tapped the floor as I waited for her to come out. Waiting should have been easier since she would be dressed in that but it wasn't easier.

My aching cock that was being chocked inside my pants was a problem and I wanted my little Bunny to suck me first.

"Jungkook—how—how am I s-supposed to wear this." My beautiful Bunny whined softly. Her embarrassment was at full capacity.

"Damn, Bunny..." I whistled as my eyes saw her.

If I was a wolf, I would want her first to submit as she used her pretty mouth. She licked her lips gently letting the wet flesh moisten them. She was so innocent and it only made me badder.

"Come to me." I smiled with my fingers motioning her to come closer. Bunny shook her head. She was disobeying me. I growled as I sat straight to face her. "Come out."

"Jungkook..." I could tell. My Bunny was embarsssed.

"Now!" I urged. This was getting to me. It was almost painful.

She yelped before scattering out from behind the door into the room. She looked up, her body twisted together as she tried to be modest in the garment that was see-through her skin enticing me.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. Don't be mad." Bunny whispered out.

I wasn't mad. How could I?

"I won't." I smiled and my voiced returned to its velvety smooth tone. "Come to me."

How could I stay mad at Bunny when she looked so good in it? She was gifting my eyes with her luscious figure.

Her steps were slow but it made it easier for me to take in the details of her body.

I followed the thin straps that held the dress together. It landed on her breasts that were held back by her bra.

Damn, she was beautiful.

I was glad to see it. No, I was gifted with her beauty and I wanted to soak it all up.

"Jungkook stop staring. Say something." My Bunny notices my intense stare. I couldn't stop staring. I met her heated but shy gaze and I could feel myself aching in bigger need. "Is it weird?"

"No." I walked up to her pulling her into a kiss. Her pillow lips met mine with equal force. She loved kissing, I knew that, but she also loved touch. I pulled her up into me, wrapping her legs around my waist. I sat us down on the bed as the kiss deepened. "You are so beautiful. Why are you so beautiful?"

Sweet Bunny blushed as she pecked my lips. But enough foreplay. It was time to play.

"Undress me, Bunny." I called out to her, more excited than ever.

"Yes." She bit her lips as she straddled me, focusing on my shirt.

I closed my eyes feeling her soft fingers glide against the skin underneath my shirt. She was excited, her fingers grabbing at my skin.

When I opened my eyes, I saw her staring at my stomach, she kept lingering on the abs. She made me giggle, the way she stared at it.

"Like what you see." Bunny blushed a deep red, her cheeks now burning up. She nodded, her embarrassment still so clear. She was being honest though and I appreciated that. "So honest aren't we?"

I pulled her head down so our lips could crash together and meet. We met each other with heavy desires and my Bunny moaned as my tongue met hers. She rubbed her body against mine, her hands roaming my stomach and chest before ending up in my auburn hair.

Her thinly covered heat sat on the raging hard-on I had. I groaned as she pressed her softness against it.

"Bunny, I'm going to make you a moaning mess." I pulled away as I laid my eyes on her fingers. They took out my cock that stood up as she peeled the sweats away from me.

"I want—Jungkook let me." Her eyes glazed from desire, stole my breath away.

"Do it, Bunny! Do it!" I grunted as she lifted her body up to part her lower lips. She guided my dick to her wet hole until the head was inside, teasing the both of us. "Ride me!"

She slid down the cock slowly.

"You are so tight!" I moaned as she trembled from the penetration. I felt her sweet insides suck me in, wrapping itself tightly around.

"You're so big!" Bunny moaned loudly, breaking through the sounds of our bodies clapping loudly together. "Jungkook, it feels like you'll break me!"

"Y-you won't break, Bunny. Not from something like this." I moaned out, the pleasure and sensations more heavenly and delectable than anything else.

I watched over and over again, her breasts bounce in rhythm and the thick cock disappear and reappear over and over again in her sloppy wet hole.

"Bunny..." I grunted out.

"Yes! Yes!" Every single thrusts made her lose herself. "Hold my hand..."

I held her smaller hands as she moved her hips up and down, slamming the hard cock inside of her body. My brown eyes could not look away from where we were connected, the thickness being sucked inside the hole.

My ears couldn't shut out the sloppy sounds of skin smacking. Her moans were addicting and more arousal than anything. Her mouth never closed as her body worked to achieve the first round of pleasure.

Bunny only focused on riding me.

She really liked hopping on my dick screaming her devotion to me.

And I would tell her too my devotions of her, until I spilled inside of her, filling her to the rim.

My heart only sought her. My body only moved for her, the evidence left by the opaque liquid that spilled from her slit. In the end, I was only completed by her.

Only, by my little Bunny.