-XXIII-

"..."

"Tell me. Don't keep this to yourself. I can't take it anymore. It drives me crazy when you ignore me. It kills me when you reject me." I sighed continuing, my lips pressed against her bare shoulders, my arms around her tightening and fortifying it's grip on her body. "And I don't know...how much more I can take."

"I..." her words did not come out easily.

"Jungkook. I..." She kept pausing unsure how to continue. She wanted to tell me but she didn't know how to put it into coherent sentences and somehow that made it even more nerve wrecking.

"Bunny, I need to know. If it's me..." I could feel myself crumbling.

I really needed her to accept me. With her next to me, after having tasted her, I really couldn't go back living without her.

"I can do, be, change anything for you to be mine. As long as it's something I can do, if it's within my power, I can do it. I will do it."

"Jungkook..."

I was willing to do all that was within my power to satisfy her requirements.

"I'll workout more. I'll dress better, I'll make more money..." truthfully I was babbling like a baboon. But it was all true, I was willing to to do anything.

"Jungkook, stop." Bunny turned herself around. "You don't need to change or do anything. It's not you..."

"Then...?" I pressed. "Hmm?"

I waited but more ten seconds passed and I was unable to wait anymore.

Using my strength, I gathered her legs and had her wrap her legs around my torso so she was more comfortable. That way We could also be face to face.

She looked into my eyes. Her hands pressed against my naked chest, she bit her lower lips. Her eyes were full of warmth and care. I could have been imagining it but there was even love.

Gaining a little bit of courage, she began.

"You just graduated. Everyone had a slow beginning...and money, it isn't everything. You dress fine. You probably dress better than any of the males here." She giggled lightly, not fully but she was joking. "And if you work out anymore, you are going to become one of those superheroes."

I relaxed a bit seeing her not as distant.

"Then what's wrong, hmm?" I pressed, my voice not confident as usual. My eyes searched into her deep, eyes that were like whirlpools. They pulled me in every single time and despite knowing that I always ignored the warnings. "If you don't tell me, I will never know. I am not going to know how to solve this."

"It's...not that..." her eyes were sad. I could not unsee it and I hated seeing that on her. It was worse because I had something to do with it. I was causing this and I needed to solve it, for her. For me...

"Please...Bunny. Do you not want me? This?" I pleaded with her. "Am I not enough?"

🐰

Boy when are you ever enough? You leave people shooked.

Anyway, the BBMA was awesome.