-E.4-

I think after the baby, there really isn't much more I could write for a completed book but enjoy.

🐰

"I don't think I need to be here, Kitten." I looked at the white walls and the usual quiet waiting room. There were a few whispers but it was still very hush hush.

"Oh, Bun-Bun, they're calling you." I looked up and that is when I finally heard them. My head was thinking so loud that I could not even hear them call my name.

"Coming," I could feel the tremble in my throat affect my voice.

The nervousness was not just in my body, it was in my mind and soul.

"Kitty, I don't need to be here." I thought if I gave her enough tautology she would understand that I did not want to be here.

Perhaps I could change her mind...

"Yes, you do." Kitten looked comfortable, because she wasn't the one having to meet the person who would come into the room soon.

The dread...

Kitten looked at me with pity. I asked for it with her eyes, but Kitten was stubborn, just like her husband.

"Relax, it'll be fine. It's just a check up. Nothing too big. Bunny you'll be fine. And besides. It's better to be sure." She smiled. Kitten had a nice smile, I could see why her husband liked it so much. He did everything to make sure she was happy.

"Hello...my name is Doctor..."

🐰

"W-what?" I stammered.

He only smiled, as he gave me the results. He let us go and I walked silently, my entire body feeling weak.

"Kitty..." I was lost for words.

"I can't believe it...Bunny!" She jumped, forgetting our ruined girl's date. She never seemed to mind anything—nothing fazed her. "Oh! I am so happy for you!"

"Really..."

I gasped at the thought.

🐰

"Are you sure you don't want me to take you home?" Kitten inquired to me. She had drove us there.

"No." I shook my head, as my eyes stared at the changing buildings of the outside. "I want to see him."

Like that, so many things were going to change.

"Bunny?"

"I'm okay," I clarified, more for myself as I unbuckled the safety belt. "I'm just really nervous."

"Oh," Kitty gave me a warm smile, a motherly aura to her. Even without her children she was very motherly. "That is normal. It's unexpected—always even if you know about it. And want it."

"I thought I was ready." I admitted to her honestly as I was currently overwhelmed.

"Well, you're never ready. I don't think there will always be a exact right time." Kitten gently explained, her words softer than fresh cotton balls. "My mom told me this too, she said you're never ready for it, it just comes."

"Is it hard?"

"Hmm, yeah. Difficult. So hard...but I don't know. It's worth it. I feel complete—as a person. It's like you never knew you needed it but you did."

"Oh," I softly spoke, my words lost for any other words. "You should go, don't you have to pick up Hyuk?"

"Oh...is it already this time?" She looked at the clock. She had asked her mother to watch her 1 year old child.