-X-

I was glad it's Sunday.

We got off early and since there was no one with us at the store, there was no need to be open. She decided with a smile that we should close early.

"Since Monday is a holiday and we don't open, let's close early." She smiled as her eyes went crescent and her dimples played peekaboo with me.

"Sounds good." I went to the door and locked the front door after turning the sign closed. I made sure the sign notifying a two day closing for the holidays were neatly displayed. "Hey, sweetheart?" I loved calling her that. It made her red every time.

She was getting used to it though, her eyes slightly playful. "Yes, bunny?"

I flinched when she said her beloved nickname for me. I was definitely going to have to change it soon.

I turned around forcing myself to keep calm. All I wanted was to girp her wrists tight as I slammed her against the glass door as I displayed her naked body to embarrass her while I used her pussy good.

I was slightly sadistic. Scratch that, I was sadistic.

I turned to see that I couldn't see her where her voice had come from. My steps brought me to the counter opening as my eyes scanned looking for her.

"Bunny?" Her muffled voice, so sweet, so seductive, called to me again.

"You really need to stop saying..." I stopped talking as my eyes saw her on the floor.

My eyeballs could most likely fall out. Her round ass was swaying in the floor as she tried to get something that had fell under the counter.

"Holy fuck." I gutturally said loudly.

"Jungkook...stop cussing." She says unpleased as she was still crouched on the floor unable to reach whatever the fuck she was trying to reach. "You know I don't like it. It's not like you."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Her skirt was slightly shorter than usual. Lately it had been like that but it had been nothing to revealing.

What was screwing me over now was that her skirt had been scrunched up a bit higher so she could kneel on the floor and because of that, it had ridden up even higher.

I looked down and it was too late.

It was up.

It was hard.

It was painful.

I couldn't help but enjoy it though. My eyes took in the scene before me again.

She was wearing a red satin thong.

More than that she was wearing a moist, wet thong.

It was wet.

Fuck me.

Fuck her.

She was driving me crazy. This was insane.

One little tease show from her and I was hornier than a wolf in heat. All the plans of going slow and easy for her was not in my head anymore.

Not anymore.