-XXXIV-

No smut...but in two/three chapters...

I'll make it worth your while!

🐰

I went to the cafe, where she was and she ignored me again and again.

I stood there until the end, not being able to move.

Her eyes were red and her face dark, there was no smile on her face. She tried but her lips would not curve up to a gentle smile. Her hair was disheveled and combed roughly by her hair, her hands shaking from exhaustion.

It pained me to see her like this. It pained me that we had become like this.

"Bunny..." I called out to her, but she ignored me once again.

She froze when she heard my voice but moved her body to do what it had been planning to do. She cleaned up, rushing, the cups clanking, the pots clinking as she rushed to wrap things up for the night.

"Bunny..." I calle four to her again, my voice weak, but in the silence of the empty cafe, it was loud and clear. When she didn't respond, I called out to her again. "Bunny..."

"What?" She snapped at me as she halted her movements. "What do you want!"

"Bunny..." she ignored my sniffles and voice that cracked. She needed to be strong.

I understood.

But I couldn't just understand and leave. I was leaving tomorrow for the city to discuss things with Hyung...I needed her to know I wasn't running away.

I needed her to know that "we" were not over.

"Leave Jungkook!" She was crying, her shoulder trembling and though I couldn't see her, I knew the tears that would run down her cheeks. "I told you I don't wan—anything to do with you."

"Bunny..."

"Please Jungkook, don't make this any worse than it has to..." she turned around and when I saw her I couldn't help my body.

I pushed myself into where she was and pushed her against the wall before my lips found her soft two pillows. She sucked in a breath as I kept stealing her oxygen. Her small fists landed on my back but they stopped as I refused to let her stop this moment from happening.

My tongue met hers and forced a response from her. She groaned as she melted in my arms, her hands pushed into my head. Her fingers pulled at my hair roughly as she panted.

"I hate you..."

"I love you." I told her again and again. "I love you."

She pushed me off of her and I took two steps back from the exertion of force.

"Bunny...I have to go back."

"What?" Her eyes opened wide, so cute and fragile. "When?"

"Tomorrow..."I looked down sad. It was too soon. "Only for a day or so. I shouldn't be long."

"Okay. Bye then..." she turned around to continue cleaning but I knew she was sad.

"I'll be back though. And when I do," I looked up and stared at her back, hoping my earnest feelings reached her. "We'll talk about the future. We're not over, Bunny. This is not over."

"Jungkook..."

"I'm going to fight for us and you're going to see that I'm serious. This was not a fling. You're mine...be good, don't follow strangers."

I wanted to kiss her again but I knew that it would be harder to let go if I did, so I only told her.

"I love you...more than you can imagine."

And I left knowing I'm going to come back and soon because I missed her even though I was looking at her still.

"Bunny..."