-XXXI-

🐰

The second book, is nearly done.

🐰

Remember how I said this dating thing was hard. This week was even harder for me.

I sighed. My lips parting to let out a large gulp of air that I had apparently held.

Fighting...

Bunny and I were fighting.

And it was the most disgusting and horrid thing I've experienced.

Ever...

Even in the cafe, she had just gone about her usual business being gentle and courtesy...to everyone but me of course.

She didn't show her anger or madness out right, but it was from little things that I could tell.

She avoided me at all cost.

She didn't look at me.

She called me by my damn last name.

She had that pout on her plump lips that was so cute and so alluring but I couldn't even get closer to her since she was mad at me.

It was driving me crazy.

She had found about my occupation as a singer. I had kept that part hidden so I could stay with her at the cafe. But...I had lied to her and kept it hidden from her even after we had begun to go out.

So she was mad.

Really mad at me. She wouldn't let me into her apartment. She wouldn't come to my apartment.

I don't know why she was so mad. Was she mad at me because I lied? Was she mad at me because I wasn't honest?

🐰

Finally after a week of constant begging, she had finally agreed to hear me.

"Bunny...please." My eyes were darkened as she looked at me as if I didn't exist. "Talk to me."

Finally she looked at me.

"What do you want Jungkook?" Her voice was filled with a venom that I had never heard from her. It pained me as her eyes considered me with less interest than an ant passing by.

"Bunny, Let's talk."

"There's nothing to talk about." She says, her eyes cold and guarded, her voice laced with poison.

Anger, pain, sadness...all of it filled me, my dominant side breaking. There was no pointing being macho if I lost her. Only emptiness was in front of me if I made the wrong choices.

"Are you giving up on us?"

"Was there—a us?"

"No, I won't agree to this. I'm not letting you go! We started this relationship together. It's not going to end without an agreement from both sides."

"I don't care!" She shouted. "This was always, always about satisfying your own needs! This was about using me for your own selfish needs, Jungkook!"

"No! I swear!"

"It doesn't matter. I'm done with you. You've already gotten what you wanted."

"What do you mean?"

"It means we are over!" Her tears burned her eyes but she forced herself to swallow it down and ignore it. It could not fall.

"Bunny?" I choked.

This wasn't happening.

"You lied to me Jungkook. All this time, you lied to me!"

It was just a secret, I had just kept something from her for her sake. I had not lied to spite her nor to fool her...

"I don't want to date a singer. The last thing I want is to be dating someone famous!"

It really was that. Some people had found out and now...Bunny knew.

"Bunny..." I couldn't lie. It hurt so much to hear that from her. My eyes knitted in a frown, something I had not done in a very long time. "You don't mean that. Don't say that."

"No!" She shook her head, mad and hurt all at the same time. Her eyes looked at me and I could feel it pierce me like a sharp dagger.

"Please..." It was beginning to hurt.

"Jungkook I want a normal relationship. I want to go around holding hands, hugging, kissing—all that!" She looked so sad as she said it, her lips quivering.

"We can do that!" I wanted that too. It was what we had been doing. All we had to do was continue doing what we have been doing.

"Can we?" She asked, her tone obviously daring me to go against her answer.

"I-I..."

But words would not come out. For some reason I couldn't tell her I wanted that too.

And the pause was what ended it.

It ended the conversation, even before I could process that it had came to an ending. My hesitation was the cause to my downfall.

"That's what I thought." She spat out hatefully, but her voice betrayed her by allowing pain to seep out.

"But..." When my eyes looked up to see her own last time before she would force me to look away, I hated myself.

Bunny looked so hurt. She looked so hurt. And without the tears it made it worse.

"Bye Jungkook." She gave me one last pitiful, angry look before shaking her head. She slammed the door shut and locked it behind her.

I stood in front of her door unable to move and unable to stay.

I wanted to knock again.

I wanted to hear her voice again, even if it was angry and full of despise.

I wanted to see her.

I took a heavy step back, before my back hit the wall behind me. I slid down next to my door, my eyes glued to where she had disappeared to.

Bunny...please don't hate me.

🐰

But that means the fourth book is coming...I can't tell if it's a happy thing or not. I'm torn.

See you soon?