-XII-

Once she was pressed against the walls I sucked on her neck that was exposed to me.

She tasted so good. Addictive.

I never understood addictions to drugs, alcohol, nicotine...etc. but her, I could get addicted to.

No.

I was already addicted to her.

I am addicted to her.

Forever and forever, I don't think I'll ever forget her sweet addictive taste.

She tried to push me away as my teeth left a mark on her. It was light enough that it would probably go away in a few hours.

"Jungkook please..." she seductively gasped as I pulled her skirt up high so I could place my leg in between her parted legs.

Once I was in position, I pressed myself closer to her, hitting my body against hers, my thigh touching her wet, heated core, her face meeting her. My lips hovered over her soft lips giving her a taste of the chemistry and electricity that only I could give her. And she me.

Pushing her hands away, I intertwined my fingers with hers and pushed it above her head.

She moans as I rubbed her core with my thigh. With her thighs, my seductress grips that leg as she tries to close her legs together. I smirked as I feel the wetness transfer to my pants.

I liked that.

I really liked that. How wet she was for me.

"You're wet aren't you?" My voice like velvet entered her hungry ears.

She didn't say anything as she kept her beautiful eyes closed.

"Look at me." She peels her eyes open to stare into my heated eyes. "Good. Tell me how you want to be fucked."

Her pretty eyes showed shock again as my words travelled in her ears and to her heart. The words had immediate effect on her rosy cheeks turning into a tomato.

I liked that about her but it was her eyes that undid her.

It was so easy to read her. She knew how to guard her expressions, but her eyes told all. Her eyes told me everything.

Her eyes had lust. Her eyes had need.

Her eyes had shock. Her eyes showed uncertainty.

Her eyes showed realization and that was something that made me ecstatic.

Her thoughts about me had changed.

Slowly I had changed her mind about me. I was not the child in her mind. I was not the boy that she used to take care of because my parents were busy. I was not the boy that had his homework helped by her.

The time with her and working with her in the cafe had shown her that the me now was not an illusion. In fact that the illusion that she had been remembering was replaced with the me now.

All the physicals were obvious, of course. I was taller than her. I was stronger than her. I was bigger than her of course. She was thick and soft. I was hard, riddled with muscles while her body was covered in softness.

Her face was feminine and soft, her lips luscious, her eyes gentle, her cheeks rosy. Mine was opposite of hers. I was handsome, my eyes—determined, my smile wicked, my jaw line sharp, my lips were normal compared to how soft hers looked.

Her voice was high and her laughter was cheerful, and melodic while mine was booming and hearty.

We were two different beings.

I was a man.

She was a woman.

And she was a woman I craved for.

I craved her flesh and the pleasure her body would give me. I wanted the home that she would give me. I wanted the comfort and peace that she gives me. I wanted the heat that she could give, a burning flame that could light my cold empty heart to beat.

"Say it." I commanded. She was hesitating about something. And we needed to get over what she was thinking of before I could begin our mating. "Come on bunny." I liked what had come out of my mouth. The way it suited her.

All this time she was the bunny and she needed to know that.

Truly...because I was the wolf that hunted, desired and successfully trapped her.

She was my bunny.

My sweet, delicious, one and only Bunny.