-XVIII-

No. No. No.

That was not good at all.

I pushed her hands above her head and held it there as I licked her luscious lips. I deep kissed her and had her feel my burning desire for her with my tongue before I let her poor bruised wrists free.

With her it was always harder to control my strength.

My hands, tougher and larger than her soft, small ones, travelled from her soft breasts to her even softer thighs as I pushed my body closer to her.

Her body was being pushed deeper into the bed as my weight was placed on her body. I loved the feeling of her body against me.

I rubbed our bodies together as I gripped her thighs, one in each hand, and pulled them apart roughly. And before I could even think, or ask her I pushed myself in.

Her pussy was being slammed by my eager cock, engorged since I had seen her wet core at the cafe.

"Shit!" I moaned loudly as her back arched more and more with each thrusts. "Ah, so tight. So fucking good. Your pussy is amazing. Just right for me."

She gasped loudly as she gripped me tightly.

I gave her a few smacks on her ass, letting the sting take her further into sensitivity. I stopped my thrusting to find the perfect position to fuck her.

I wanted to feel her soft breasts as I began inserting my complete length into her small body. Once I found them, I molded them with my hands before grabbing her hard, pointing nipples and pulled them towards me. At the same time, I bucked my hips to fully enter her wet cavern.

I hoped she liked dirty talk because I loved voicing it out loud. And with her being my partner, it was bound to be twenty times worse.

"Oh bunny, you feel like a virgin. I feel like I'm fucking a virgin." I mutter out incoherently. Truthfully I didn't know what I was saying.

I hadn't even known the things that was coming out of my mouth.

All I could feel was the death grip her pussy had on my hard cock. I kept myself still as I waited for her to adjust to my girth and length.

It wasn't happening, her body shook and trembled but her limbs were frozen as if in shock. I pulled myself back a bit to see her face.

"I...I'm not." Her eyes blinked as she breathed out. She bit her trembling lips, feeling the pleasure travel in tsunami-like waves.

I blinked with her as her words entered my head. It pissed me off, thinking about that moment. That particular memory was horrid and terrible.

"No you're not. I want to kill the bastard who did. Who was it?" I pulled out slightly only to slam it back inside of her core, easily entering her womb. "When? Bunny when?!"

It was disgusting. Me, more than her.

I should have been the one to take her. Her first time should have been mine.

I hated it.

Not her. There was no way to hate her. Not my bunny. I know from experience. I had tried so many times...so many f-ing times to hate her. Years, decades, I had tried but failed.

But there was hatred.

Not to her but to the fucking asshole who took my bunny. The loser who thought that he was worthy enough to claim her as his. The imp who decided to lure her despite her allegiance to me. Whoever the fuck he was, I wanted him murdered.

"I...I"

"Yes?"