-VIII-

The girls were screaming.

Calling out to me. I didn't even know how they knew my name. I didn't have a nametag.

They were so annoying.

I pushed my way through as I entered the cafe. There was a line there. Now there were lines being formed so they could sit at the cafe. It was a small cafe so there were only so much space and so many customers we could deal with at once.

I was glad the line for just drinks were smaller. Only 9 customers and four were regulars.

"Hey...bunny." She smiled before taking her attention back to the customer.

Did she just call me bunny?

Fuck.

I hate it. I absolutely abhor it.

Even if it came out from her mouth...it was making me cringe. I wanted to barf.

I wanted to punish her badly. See her ass cheeks red from my hands slappning them. I wanted to see them jiggle as I...

I sighed as I started working on the orders. I would have to get back to this later.

Oh...later...she will get it.

My little bunny...she'll get it.

But not now...

I was trying to control myself. Not to push her too quickly. She was still treating me the same. No. It wasn't the same but it was not much different either.

She was aware.

That was good. Not perfect...but good for now.

For now it would do...for now.

It's been a little over a month since I was here. I've been working here for nearly five weeks. I was annoyed.

The girls that came to ogle were annoying, but it wasn't that.

Some customers were annoying, but it wasn't that.

A few brave, lame, and ignorant fools attempted to flirt with her. That was annoying because she was mine. But...it was not that.

What was so dman annoying for me was the 'bunny' business.

F.

U.

C.

K.

She would not call me a bunny and it was making me mad...

I didn't want to scare her though...I was conflicted but I really didn't like her calling me bunny.

It was insulting.

Calling the wolf that came to devour her a bunny.

The bunny in front of me...

The bunny who lived next to me...

The bunny who seduces me...

I was going to make sure she understands that love can be felt with her body.

I was going to make her lose her senses.

Let the wolf eat you up.

Yum...

🐇
I know the hotness hasn't arrived, but it's coming...and I hope it makes you guys hot...