-XXXVIII-

Bunny pulled at the belt.

Her knees on the floor of the room I was currently occupying, her hands were busy undressing me. I watched as she looked at me, letting her hands guide itself to free the little beast to satiate herself.

Her bunny eyes sparkled, the glint in her eyes sexy and needy. All she wanted was to feel my skin against her as something big and hard was stuffed deep inside of her.

"Bunny," I groaned out equally needing this much as she did, "hurry, use your mouth."

"Patience. This your punishment."

I widened my eyes as she fished out the hard rod and gripped it firmly by the shaft. Bringing her mouth closer, I could feel her soft breath hit the heated skin and I felt as if I was being scorched by the desert sun.

"Bunny needs this..." She warned me to not move. "Don't move."

How could I disobey her?

Her pretty lips were moistened before she came nearer to me, to the end of the shaft, near the heavy sack. I tightened my leg muscle as the pants slacked more and dipped further down. I watched, my breath uncontrolled, and my eyes dry from not blinking. I was too excited. I was too afraid it wasn't real.

"Please don't be a dream..." my hands patted her head gently, feeling her smooth hair under my palms.

"Shush..." Her lips sucked but shot of pleasure was not from the aching cock that she held away from her. The pleasure's origination was from lower and closer. She softly licked the heavy balls as my fingers found their grips in her hair.

I groaned her name out.

"Jungkook I love it when you say my name. I love being your only Bunny but when you say my name liked that, it makes me into a waterfall." Her lips moved up a bit to kiss the connection of the shaft and my pelvis, she did everything so slowly as she rubbed her thighs together.

So painfully slowly, but there was pleasure from being slow.

"Jungkook, I missed you..." the tinge of sadness in my Bunny's voice killed me. "I missed you so much."

"I'm sorry..."

"You should be." She frowned, her lips pressed together as she pressed her forehead on my stomach.

"Never leave me again." I begged. There was no point in being the strong buff macho man, not when she was hurting, not when I had hurt her.

"Never but you have to promise me. No more lies...Jungkook." She sternly says and I got a sudden urge to play teacher. I put that in the back of my head as her mouth reached closer to the needy beast.

Her grip still strong on my shaft, she sucked one part of the throbbing shaft. I wanted to force her mouth to take all of it but, her taking control, she deserved it. For being so good, my Bunny deserved to play the way she wanted.

"You also should have discussed it with me before you told the entire country you plan on marrying me."

I nodded in response, my eyes truly sorry never leaving her.

Bunny then wrapped her pretty lips around the mushroom head and feel the saltiness of the precum that leaked for her. She groaned as felt the eager cock in her mouth. She could feel how much I had missed her, needed her went lonely night.

"You know...my mom gave me an earful for stealing someone so young away from his bachelor life so soon." Her hot breath left only chills.

"Bunny...now."

"Mm..." She nodded understanding my need for her. I wanted less chitchat, especially things that mattered not to me. She was mine and I was hers.

Pushing it deep inside, I felt her mouth envelope me completely before sliding it out and then in. I reveled in the warmth.

In and out, gently and eagerly, her mouth was wrapped around me. She bobbed her head continuously as the warmness enveloped me and sent me to paradise.

"Marry me." A muffled sound came and I knew what she said. Her eyes looked at me with slight resentment. "Of course, now, I couldn't say it on the phone. I wanted to ask you in person."

"But now...?" Bunny quirked an eye as she popped the needier beast out of her mouth to speak. She kept pumping it with her hands as she listened. "Did it have to be when I was sucking you?"

I nodded, our eyes never leaving each other. She proceeded to continue, her mouth and tongue busy.

"The orders were a bit off, but hey—my plans never go according to plan." I chuckled. It would have been nice if I could have popped the question before her playful mouth decided to get some action. "You haven't answered me, sweet Buns..."

I loved the way her mouth felt on the sensitive skin.

"Hmmm..." she hummed as she continues bobbing her head.

"Say yes." I begged as she picked up the speed faster and faster.

With a last harsh suck, I came spilling my cum into her mouth, which she swallowed. And I groaned, my desire for her continuing to grow despite its overwhelming amount.

"Only because you're mine."

She smiled—my Bunny seductively smiled.

And it made me wonder, was I bad for turning my innocent Bunny so...naughty?

🐰

Did you like that? Because I think it was pretty good...

Worth the wait? But wait...there's more.

For one and only, thank you for being a sweetheart all the time , Uniquecones

My heart and love for you and everyone!
😘😘😘