-XXIV-

Before we begin, I wanted to let you know some good news!

It had become official that this series will have seven books in total. Wow, that's a lot. Slightly overwhelming, but I will do it, for my beautiful readers! It is still in planning stage, so it'll take time and the fourth book won't be updated until Book 3 is (nearly) complete.

I hope this excites you! And I hope to do you all justice!

Stay in tuned for more!

And thank you for the over 2K!

🐰

Her eyes went back and forth my face and her hands that were against my chest.

"Bunny..." I needed to know. My voice was desperate and at this point I did not care. My pride...I could throw away if it meant having her for the rest of my life. "Please." I begged.

"There were these girls..." she couldn't deny me.

"Who?" I growled viciously not liking how she began. "What did they do?"

"Few of your admirers...they were young." She shrugged.

I knew immediately she don't want me to retaliate against them so I didn't push for more information about them.

"And?" I asked for the reason, focusing on that.

I didn't care for them, not when I had her sitting on my lap naked, my morning wood leaning on her core. I was tempted—so very much so—to enter her. I knew she could feel my body's eagerness, but she kept her focus on the answer to my question. So I also kept my attention on her because I needed to know why she had been ignoring me.

"They...", her lips were pouting as she rested her forehead against my chest. I could feel her sadness through her every move.

"Did they hurt you?" My teeth grinded against each other.

The thought of them bullying or hurting my Bunny angered me so much. If anyone harmed her, I was going to maul them myself.

"No..." she sighed knowing the tension and anger in my voice. "It's not like that Jungkook. It's nothing physical."

If it wasn't physical then it was verbal.

I was getting impatient.

"Then. What. Did. They. Say?" Each words pronounced and emphasized so she could hear just how angered I was.

Who were they? If I ever found them, I was going to show them how terrifying I could be.

"Jungkook...do not be mad. Don't get mad. All that they said was reasonable." Bunny paused, her hands traveling up to my shoulders as she hugged me. "I'm not young, you know. Especially if I'm with you." I couldn't help but flinch at that. "I love you. And I think those girls knew that I loved you...more than, you know friends."

"And?" I tugged bed closer so she was touching me body to body. I could ignore the aching cock of mine since she had just confessed her feelings for me. "I'm glad you love me. If you had loved someone else, I might have buried them alive."

She blinked at that but decided to ignore the murderous comment. It was probably safer for her to not know. Unconsciously or not, she knew that.

"They were just saying...you have a bright future ahead and, well, you being with me probably isn't going to help you."

"You not being with me doesn't help me." I scoffed but I meant every word.

"I don't want to drag you down." She confessed. Her fingers traced my back gingerly and I could feel goosebumps rise. It felt really good, soothing. "I'm not that pretty. I don't have an amazing figure. My boobs are small and I'm so short."

"What?" I didn't understand.

Her boobs were small but they were fun. Boobs in general were fun. And shortness is something anyone can do anything about. I didn't mind. I loved how petite she was. I loved how perfectly she fit inside of my embrace.

"I don't want to drag you down."

I pulled away to look at her face. She did not meet my eyes.

"You're so...", it was cute she couldn't say hot to me. "Jungkook this is your fault!" She whined as she slapped my chest. "I only feel like this with you. You make me feel so worthless. Why did you have to grow up so damn perfect?"

"Okay..." I placed my hands on her waist before I cupped her ass to bring and fit my swollen member to her heat. "No more. You're mine. It doesn't matter what others think. I don't fucking care what they think about me or you. I only care about you."

She gasps lightly as she feels the lips of her lower body meet and wrap around the twitching, hard rod. It was smothered by her heat and easily lubricated me with her juices.

"I only care about what you think about me. About how much you love me."

We danced in each other's embrace, letting the friction send waves of pleasure and emotion throughout our bodies.

The fore play before the final act...