-XXI-

The morning came. Much sooner than I wanted. The sun rose gliding up into the sky, coloring the horizon like a beautiful painting.

Something even more beautiful was here...in front of me though.

Bunny laid beautiful like a goddess next to me.

I continued to watch her beautiful face and mesmerizing body. I couldn't stop watching her. Even when she was awake I couldn't stop but now that she couldn't stop me, I just couldn't go back to sleep.

Not when such a delicious innocent Bunny laid unsuspecting in front of a wolf.

I continued to watch her until she called out.

"Jungkook..."

I looked at her, my eyes widening at her sudden call. She was still sound asleep.

I felt giddy all of the sudden, my heart feeling lighter, my thoughts unclouded.

One call from her and I was settled. My deepest and most troubled thoughts dissipated because of her saying my name in her sleep. For some reason that made it thousand times better, so much more effective...

"Jungkook...I lo-love...you..."

I laid frozen, cuddling near her soft body as the words travelled all over my body through my veins and through my muscles.

I was shook...to say the least.

My bunny didn't know how much she affected me.

She didn't know how much control she had over me.

I grinned as I trailed my eyes over her hooded eyes, to her rosy cheeks and her small nose and beautiful soft lips that was parted ever so slightly. My attention was taken then to her sloping neck to her collarbones and shoulder.

How perfect she was.

She laid next to me, bare and perfect as she slept next to the wolf that had ensnared and tricked her into his den.

Yet she was still here.

"My little bunny..." I whispered out.

I couldn't help but pull the blanket lower so I could see her bosom. Lower and lower it went until her perked nipples greeted me good morning. I licked my lips, as a sudden hunger woke the beast inside of me.

I wanted to lap and suckle on the buds. My tongue wanted to taste the addictive flavors of her skin.

A wolf indeed...but I was her wolf.

I moved my body closer to Bunny, who slept peacefully—too peacefully in my opinion.

It made me jealous.

Call me petty. I was too far gone and too crazy about Bunny to care about what others thought.

Only she mattered. Only she was needed.

Bunny groaned as she twisted her body to face away from me, her back now facing me and the curve of her body evident through the thick blanket. Snuggling closer to her, I wound my arm around her body to rub her naked belly. My palms felt the softness of her body and massages my way up first to her breasts before it travelled down to the curls that hinted at her womanhood.

"Bunny..." I whispered into her ears gently and softly, my words barely audible.

Pushing myself even closer to her, I let our body meet skin to skin. I continued to massage and trace the entrance to her cave as my wolf awoke strong and ready.

"Ooh..." She moaned as she awoke from my administration.

She was so cute reacting to my touches. A light touch here and there, and she was gasping in pleasure already.

My lips touched her shoulders. My tongue tasted her skin, delectable and sweet.

"You...really don't know do you? Just how much I love you..." I groaned out softly as she slept.

"Jungkook?"

My hands should have froze but they didn't. Instead, they continued to dive further into the sheets.

My excitement could not be contained, as it grew and grew.

For my little Bunny.