chapter-4

Scene-1
Everyone was about to leave after their breakfast but ragini stopped all.

Ragini- i am also coming in office. As i will see all the works in office from now on . You can't sign any deal without my signature.

Laksh- do u even know abc of business and wanted to come to office . I was silent from many days but this is limit.

Ragini- i m the owner of the maheshwari empire laksh i can do whatever . Even i can throw u out of house and office.

Adarsh- but ragini u dont even know how to do business what will u do in office.

Ragini- i will come and it is my final decision.

While all this dp and rp were standing silently

Dp - its ok . Come ragini.

All men and ragini went outside. Adarsh dp and rp went in one car . And ragini laksh sat in one car. Sanskar was going to sit in a different car then again ragini interrupted.

Ragini- sanskar why r u going in different car .

Sanskar - because i m not coming to maheshwari industry.

Ragini- and why u r not coming there.

Sanskar- because i dont work there .

Ragini- then u should resign and work in Maheshwari company.

Sanskar- and why so ?

Ragini- because i said ...

Sanskar - its my choice not urs so get lost.....

Saying this he entered in his car and sped off from there.

At office ragini ate everone's brain and pissed them off .

Scene -2
Evening

Everyone came from work except sanskar . Swara gave water to all of them . And waited for sanskar to come. Sanskar came after some time . Swara also gave him water but with a wide smile. Sanskar maintained his calm expression and drank water . Swara again started working in kitchen .

Everyone had their dinner peacefully this time sanskar also. But his wife made kheer specially for him which made him super happy in heart.

Swara started doing the dishes.
Sanskar was talking to laksh about something.

Scene- 3
Swasan room

Swara started thinking about how to pacify sanskar. But actually inside she was very sad that sanskar hasn't agreed till now which brought tears in her eyes.

Sanskar entered inside room at that time only . Swara came toward him and started to speak

Swara- ( with tears )pls , I am sry cant u forget what happened and forgive me.......pls accept me sanskar.......i really love u sanskar.....pls sanskar....pls sanskar.....( She fell on her knees crying) i love u sanskar...

Sanskar - ( kneeled down and hugged her ) shhhh..... Swara shhh... I love u too swara . I was just teasing u . I just wanted to know how u will pacify me .

Swara - ( breaking the hug)really?

Sanskar- yes, i love u jaan.
She hugged him tightly and said i love u very much .

Sanskar- ok now stop crying

Sanskar wiped her tears with his thumb and made her stand.

They both got up from floor. Swara again hugged him tightly . Then they both went to sleep happily in each others embrace.

Scene-4

Sunrays disturbed the sleep of swara . She opened her eyes and saw herself in her husband's embrace. She stared at him lovingly and pecked his cheeks . She was about to move but sanskar pulled her again on himself.

Sanskar- good morning wifey

Swara- (smiling)good morning . Now, leave me i have to take bath .

Sanskar- no, i dont want to leave u .

Swara- i also dont want to leave u . But this nagini i mean ragini argh..... She had become my headache nowadays ....... Now i m free i will see her today......

Sanskar - free? Means

Swara- that time i also had to make plan to pacify u but now u r with me . So i will see this ragini now. I will do something that she will not forget.

Sanskar- what u r gonna do ?

Swara - ( smirked)just wait and watch now leave me i have to execute my plan.

Sanskar- u r mad

Swara- (fake anger) what u said ?

Sanskar- nothing nothing i was saying u r beautiful .

Swara - good .

Swara left to get ready . Sanskar also left to get ready in other room. Swara was combing hair and sanskar with" what the hell look'' and open shirt.

Swara- r u going to any fashion show that u had opened the buttons.

Sanskar- ohh... Really dont u remember u was the one who breaked buttons of my all shirts.

Swara bited her tounge .

Swara - wo ........ i forget . Dont worry i will fix them all .

Sanskar- And what about now

Swara came toward him with needle and thread and a chessy smile. She started sewing his buttons and sanskar held her wasit and pulled toward him and started to move his fingerls slightly an her waist

Swara shivered due to his touch . Sanskar smiled seeing his effect on her body. Swara delibrately poked the needle in sanskars chest but lightly .

Sanskar- ouch...swara what was that

Swara- its ur fault only u disturbed me.

And finally she cutted the thread with her teeth and kissed his cheek . This time sanskar shivered and swara smiled.

Suddenly she hugged him and after that

Sanskar-(angry) Get out from here swara . U r irritating me like hell . Get out from here.

Swara( crying) - what r u saying sanskar. Dont say like that.

And she hugged him crying after few mins she parted from him and started laughing like hell. Sanskar also smiled seeing her .

Flashback

When swara stitched his button she saw ragini outside the door and instantly her tubelight glowed . She hugged sanskar and said in his ears .

Swara- ragini is standing outside behave as u r angry i wanna give her a big shock later . Pls pls...

And sanskar involved in her plan after all how could he say no to his swara .

Flashback end

Sanskar and swara were laughing their hearts out. Then they both went to hall with each other .

And swara started her plan to teach ragini a good lesson.

Pls give ur review that how was the episode. Amd vote for episode u can tell if u want any changes in story . All positive and negative comments are welcome. Sry if episode was not good i am having test so wrote without thinking much.

Preview- think i m also thinking.

Thank u for reading