chapter-5

Scene-1

Swara and sanskar went to hall . All were present there and were doing prayer. After prayer swara and pari prepared breakfast quickly. when breakfast was about to serve.

Swara- oh i forgot something in my room . I will come in few mins.

Swara went to her room and searched something and then went to raglak room . She did something mysterious there.

Swara- hahahaha u trubled me a lot now see u nagini opps ragini.

And she went downstairs. Everyone was present on their seats and swara and pari started to serve . Swara sat beside sanskar and winked at him .

Sanskar- ( audible to her only) what u did now?

Swara- nothing (innocently ) what will i do . I m innocent.

Sanskar- i know how much innocent u r .

Sujata- ye tum dono kya khusar pusar kiye jaa rahe ho ek dusre ke kaan me .( What u both are whispering in each other's ear)

Laksh- rehne do chachi inse bataya nahi jayega kya keh rahe te u know private chachi . Kyun bhai.( Leave it chachi they wont be able to explain what they were talking u know private)

Sanskar- nahi lucky .. wo main to ..(no lucky ...i was to.....)

Swara- no no laksh sanskar was just saying that he is not feeling will he wants to drink lemonade . So i was saying i will make it.

Sujata- kya hua chore ? Tu thik tu hai na .(what happened son are u alright?)

Ap - haan sanskar what happened to u .

Dp & rp also asked him why he is not feeling well .

And sanskar was giving swara" why u did this look" and swara was sitting their innocently .

Laksh- bol bhai kya hua tere ko( speak brother what happened to u)

Sanskar- nothing wo just lemonade se sahi ho jayega itni badi baat nahi hai.(nothing just taking lemonade i will get alright)

Sanskar( audible to swara only)- i will see u tonight.

Swara- abhi dekh lo .(see now only)

Sanskar- u .....

Swara- ya me.

Ragini- cant u all eat silently sometimes everytime u all start bak bak .

Swara- everybody pls silent. Vip of our house is having breakfast with us so we should not speak. Right vip ragini ji .

Ragini- shut up

Dp- everyone pls have ur breakfast.

Everyone completed their breakfast and swara went to make lemonade for sanskar when she was coming toward sanskar . Her foot slipped and in front of her ragini was seating all lemonade fell on ragini.

Swara- sorry ragini sorry my foot slipped.

Ragini- u idiot cant u do anything correctly now i have to change my clothes.
( To laksh) dont go to office alone i will also come after changing.

Laksh- ok come fast i have important deal today.

Ragini went to change her clothes but she is thinking why is it too much sticky.

Scene-2

Ragini went to change clothes but due to stickiness she have to wash her face.
She was thinking how her towel was already on bed but she took it anyways.

And went to wash her face and changed her clothes .
Ragini came downstairs and laksh shouted

Laksh- ahhhh......mummy bhootni ....... ( Ahh. .... Mom ghost)
he hided behind ap .

Everyone was also scared for a moment and then started laughing like hell . Swara was laughing holding her stomach.

Ragini- why the hell u r laughing

Swara - i will hahahahaha tell hhhahah

Swara opened her mobiles front camera and went toward ragini and it showed raginis pure white face like a ghost . And swara clicked a selfie with her like that.

Ragini- ahhhhh.... What is this ?

Ragini went toward her room and tried to wash her face but it was not going.
Everyone was laughing downstairs.

Sanskar take swara to a corner and

Sanskar- u did this all na

Swara- yes maza aya na....hahahahhaha( yes it was fun right?)

Sanskar- wo to thik hai but kaise kiya. ( That's alright but how u did that?)

Swara- when i went to room i took my compact powder which is water proof and put it on ragini's towel . And then i mixed too much sugar in lemonade and poured on her . So when she would have wiped her face it stuck on her face. Now it will stay for 12 hrs.hahahahahah...

Sanskar- u r insane ...but it was funny hahhahahaha..... But dont do such things on me.

Ragini came with that face only . And asked

Ragini( angry) - who did this?
I will not leave the person who did this.

Laksh - u stay at home only no need to come out u will give heart attack to someone today

Sujata- ajj to sab se gori hogayi ragini hahaha....(ragini u become the most white amongst all)

Laksh - But sign this file i need to do a deal today . Its very important.

Ragini- i will sign afterwards .

Laksh(pissed off)- i m having very important meeting today. If we lost this deal na a very big loss will happen . And the deal is in 20 mins i need to reach office also. So pls sign it now.

Ragini - ok give.

Ragini signed the document and laksh went to office.

Everybody went to there work .
Swara still was laughing when she would get a glimpse of ragini. Rest of the day passed by swara' s non stop pranks.
Like when ragini said her to bring tea.
Swara addded a special ingredient in tea which was a rubber lizard.

Swara gave her a cup of tea and ragini shouted and started dancing on sofa while shouting .
And she irritated ragini to the core.

Swara started laughing in kitchen and also made her video to show to sanskar.

Hlo, everyone.
Sry for less swasan scenes today. Tommorows episode will have lots of swasan romance in it.
U can tell if u want any changes or any particular scene in the story.
Pls vote and comment if u liked my story

Precap- sanskar- so swara u remember u r getting punishment for morning act.
Swara- wh...what...punishment.

Thank u for reading.