chapter-7

Scene-1

Sunrays were disturbing the sleep of our cute couple swasan. Swara was cuddling more and more to sanskar's chest due to which Sanskar's sleep broke.

Sanskar woke up and see his cute wife cuddling more and more into his chest.
He kissed her forehead and stared at her face lovingly. He was staring at her and kissing her sometime on cheeks and sometimes on forehead.

Swara opened her eyes and looked at sanskar who was already looking at her. They both smiled.

Swara- good morning sanskar

Sanskar- good morning jaan.

Swara blushed on hearing "jaan" from his mouth. Swara kissed his cheek. Sanskar smiled .

Swara- leave me now i have to take bath.

Sanskar- and what if dont left u what u will do?

Swara- dont underestimate me . When i will do something u will regret saying this.

Sanskar was scared from inside but really wanted to know what will she do.

Sanskar- oh really lets see what will u do.

Swara- ok just wait and watch.

Swara left for taking bath . Sanskar also had bath in other room . They both got ready and went down stairs. Ragini was glaring at swara like she will eat her. Swara glared her back like she will murder her😡😡.

Laksh- now ur time over ragini.

Ragini- what do u mean by that ?

Laksh- see this u will get to know

Ragini was seeing the papers with shocked face. All were keen to know about what is in the papers. Only sanskar and laksh were having smirks on their face. Swara saw sanskar's smirk and hit him with elbow lightly.

Swara- (in low voice)u know what is in the papers!

Sanskar- wait and watch

Swara- my dialouge on me ( in punjabi there is a proverb "sadi billi sanu meow" means my cat and meow to me only)

Ragini - what is this laksh how all the property is on papa's name again.

Laksh snatched the papers from her hands.

Laksh- do u remember tomorrow i made u sign on some papers . Those paper were mixed with these ones. Now once again all property is on papa's name.

Ragini-(smirking) but papa will again make it on my name right papa.

Swara- no this wont happen because i got to know how u were blackmailing bade papa. Wait i someone will come for u only.

Swara called someone and asked to come quickly. Everyone asked what is she talking about. Swara showed a pic to everyone. To which everyone was shaken to hell.

Swara- she was having this photograph in which bade papa is shown killing someone. But i found proofs that girl is alive and is coming in 15 mins.

Ragini(angry)- this cant happen she is dead.

Swara- stay in ur dreams but after 15 mins ur dream will break.

After 15 mins

A girl entered in mm and stood in front of all. That girl was the same girl in the pic everyone got relieved and ragini got shocked.

Ragini- no she cant be alive .

Girl - but i m alive cant u see. (To dp) he didnt killed me it was accident . But i got saved and was in come i wake from coma only a month ago.