chapter-44

Guys feel free to give any suggestions or if u want any particular scenes. I would love to fullfill it.
Scene-1

Swasan were getting ready to leave for office. Swara insisted him to not go to office. But sanskar said no cause he had an important meeting.

They went downstairs and everyone wished him for his birthday. Swasan then left to office. Swara was sitting beside Sanskar very quietly in car which was unusual.

Sanskar- jaan y aren't u speaking anything?

Swara- nothing....

Sanskar- jaan?

Swara- hmm..

Sanskar- what happened y r u not speaking to me.....

Swara- sansku do u think i speak too much....

Sanskar- no jaan.....who said that....

Swara- no i speak too much that's y i won't speak....

Sanskar- no jaan u don't speak much u just speak for good......and u say speaking is ur birthright then how can u not talk.....

Swara-do i irritate u by speaking this much......

Sanskar- no jaan fron when did u started thinking like this......i love it when u talk to me......

Swara- (innocently) Really?

Sanskar- really my jaan......now just start talking I can't live without ur talks......

Swara- hhehehehe ok.......

Sanskar-(in mind) i didn't know pregnancy can change her that much that she doesn't want to talk......the swara who never gives someone a chance to talk will not talk..... I think this pregnancy is going to b tough for me also.....

Swasan reached office and was going toward their cabin. When Aakash greeted them in mid way. He was talking with sanskar and swara only fake smiled at him.

While going toward cabin she smirked at him and raised one eyebrow at him. He was utterly confused at why she was doing this. But swara was clear about her prank.

She went in cabin and smirked thinking her plan. She was with sanskar in meeting and she was bored to full extent. So she did what she was best at troubling sanskar. She was sitting near sanskar. So she held his hand and started caressing it.

Sanskar was shocked at what she was doing but still he was listening to the presentation. And then she strted to pich his hand slightly . Then she started to pinch his wirst then moved toward his arm.

He tried to pull his arm but swara is swara. ( The room was dark and they were at end so no one was watching except one person who was sitting infront of them and was glaring. And it was none other than akash.

Sanskar-(whispering) jaan what r u doing?

Swara- i m bored...

Sanskar- then y r pinching my arm....

Swara- cause i m really bored...

Sanskar- and what is the link with u pinching my arm and ur boredness. .....

Swara- its fun to irritate u ...

Sanskar- jaan we r in meeting....

Swara-(pouting and left his hand) ok fine......

She suddenly raised her hand like she was in class to ask a question. And the person giving ppt stopped to ask her what happened. Sanskar tried catch her hand but she already had interrupted.

Person- what happened mam?

Swara-i really want to go out of here it's an emergency. M really Really bored. U guys seriously bored me......i m going sanskar.....u attend it......

Sanskar- (slapping his forehead) jaan what to do with u.....ur mood swings....
..(to everyone) ok guys nevermind she is just tired...... continue the meeting please.....

Here aakash was thinking something else.

Aakash- i heard that sanskar was an angry young man he didn't tolerated any interruption in business. But here she did so much and he didn't said anything. May be he will say in his cabin. It would be a seen to watch when that swara will come out crying from his office and i will console her hahaha( evil laughter)

The meeting continued . Swara slept in Sanskar's cabin. Sanskar came inside and saw her sleeping on couch. There were two more employees with him who was there to discuss something. ( One was aakash) .

Aakash also saw her sleeping but he concentrated on meeting. Sanskar shook her head seeing him. They were discussing when swara lazily woke up.

She doesn't saw anybody else. She was in sleepy state so she only saw sanskar. She went near his chair. Sanskar didn't know what she was doing there with almost closed eyes.

Sanskar- swara...

Swara-(yawning) sa...ns...kar..

She without saying anything sat on his lap sideways. Aakash thought now he must have been really angry.

And She slept again on his chest. Sanskar smiled at her and then realised that aakash and other employee was sitting there.

Sanskar- oh she is jus sleepy u know...

Aakash- yeah yeah...

Other employee- we will come later sir....

Swara on hearing voices opened her eyes to see them.

Swara-(almost whispering) what are u doing sanskar....

Sanskar- nothing just meeting......but its ok i will do it later....

Swara- no complete it ...... it's ok......

Sanskar- alright u sleep.....ok so let's continue.....

They continued the meeting. But Aakash was glaring at them. Later he dismissed them. While going aakash heard sanskar asking swara.

Sanskar- y u pulled that stunt in meeting room.....

Swara- i was......(yawn).....bo red....

Sanskar- u won't change now sleep.....from where do u get this much sleep.......

Swara- (slept)hmmmm....

Aakash went from there disappointed. At lunch swara was completely active. She ordered sanskar's favourite as it was his birthday. After lunch time swara went out to prank aakash.

She somehow got his mobile.(she have many friends in office 😋) and opened it( she saw him putting password in his mobile so she know the password). She went to his contact and messaged to someone and deleted it.

Later she went to his insta and fb which was open (it was open already not her plan). She uploaded his worst pic from phone on it.

Later she kept it again on his table without his notice. I will reveal what the message was.
" I love u . U r very hot. Will u be mine forever".

To whom she sent u will know soon.

Hi guys.
I m late but sorry. Hope u like it. Vote and comment. Will meet u soon.

Precap- swara's prank.....kau calling....some secrets....

Bye bye everyone.