chapter-46

Sorry guys i m one day late. But from now on regular updates.

Scene-1
Next morning

Somewhere in a dark room.

Man1- we have to over this soon....... I can't wait more.......

Man2- yes we have to proceed soon....

Man1- so today evening be ready we will kidnap her....

Man2- yes today evening and then hahahahahahahah........

Man1 was holding swasan's photo and crumbled it and laughed.

Scene-2
In office

Swasan were working as usual. It was all normal and the office time was almost over. Swasan came out of office to go home.

They were going in car and sanskar was driving. But he applied brake because a person facing his back was sitting in the middle of their way.

Sanskar horned to get him aside but he didn't moved he was sitting there only. Sanskar got angry on this.

Sanskar- what the hell?......y isn't he moving aside.....

Swara- maybe he had slept....

Sanskar- swara who sleep in sitting position and in middle of road...

Swara-  it's common to sleep while sitting sometime and.....may be he had some difficulty that's y he is there sanskar.

Sanskar- it doesn't look like he have problem......see he is looking well dressed.......and looks very healthy.....

Swara looked at the man and agreed cause the person look like really very well fed from back side.

Swara- but sanskar still.....i think he is in some problem......we should help him......

Sanskar- swara we shouldn't go like that to random person......he could be a danger also......

Swara- what danger sanskar?.....shut up i m going to help him.....

Swara got iut of car and sanskar also got out immediately. They moved toward men . Sanskar tapped his shoulder and the men got up . He faced them he was wearing a face mask to hide his face.

Sanskar- what the hell?......who r u.....

Man- hahhaahh u fall in my trap.

Swara- what......ahhhhhh...... sanskar.....

Sanskar- swara.....

He saw there was a man behind her holding knife on her neck.

Sanskar- leave her..... don't do anything to her......keep the knife down.....

Man2- get lost from here we r taking her.

Sanskar- no....jaan.....no u can't take her

Man2- stay away we will kill her.

Swara- sanskar.....i .....i.....

Sanskar- u what jaan.....

Swara- i m hungry....

Sanskar- shut up swara......u r hungry at this time.....while u r getting kidnapped here.......and didn't i told u it could be dangerous .......

Swara- no it's ur fault.......u should have took the another way....

Sanskar- swara it wasn't my fault.....it is ur fault....

Swara- ur...

Sanskar- ur...