chapter-22

Scene-1
Swara and sanskar bid bye to everyone after the party and went to home.
In car swara was sleeping on sanskar's shoulder , sanskar was also sleeping by resting his head at the seat and driver was driving the car.

Driver- sir mam we reached home.

Swara woke up by this she saw the house then driver then sanskar . She think what to do as she can't carry him. Then she decided to poke him.

Swara- sanskar wake up na....(loudly) Sanskar....

Sanskar- ahhhhhh......what happened swara...

Swara- wake up we reached home.....

Sanskar- ohkk.....come.....

Swara and Sanskar stepped out of car. They both were walking toward home.

Swara- u know i thought to carry u first as u carried me yesterday.....

Sanskar-(chuckling) ok then y didn't u carry me.....

Swara- see i am like a small ant and u r like big buffalo how will i carry u.....

Sanskar- u said me a buffalo......atleast don't change my gender.....

Swara- i will call that  only..... so(yawn) wht....

Sanskar- i thought to leave u in a zoo ..... everytime u come up with a animal name for me.......

Swara- but u r a junglee na(wild..)

Sanskar- oh so now i am junglee.

Swasan reached there room. Swara came in front of him.

Swara- that song also suits u....

Sanskar- which?

Swara-(she made cute face) jungle jungle pata chala hai chaddi pehn kr phool khila hai
( it is famous song from mougli picture i don't know translation)

Swara ran to washroom immediately. Sanskar ran behind swara.

Sanskar- u wait swara i will tell u....

Swara- jhahahaha for weight i don't have weighing scale.......(😉hi five if u got it)

Sanskar- come out i will tell u...

Swara- what u will tell that mougli is ur brother who was lost in childhood.....

Swara didn't heard any sound from outside. She was really curious to know what is happening outside. She changed her clothes first( the walk in closet had a door attached to washroom)

Swara came out in tee and lower. She searched the room but didn't found sanskar. She was slowly moving looking here and there like an agent on mission.
She went to balcony and she found .
.
.
.
.
.
.
No one was there. She came to room and sanskar was standing at the door folding his hands

Sanskar-whom were u searching...

Swara- mougli ke bhai ko( brother of mougli)........ But u r standing here i thought u might be on tree jumping that's y i searched in balcony.

Sanskar- wait ....... come here.....i will tell u....

Swara jumped on bed and pulled out her tounge at him. Sanskar also came above bed fastly. Swara jumped down. They were jumping and running. It was like Sanskar behind swara. Sanskar caught her from waste. She closed her eyes tightly.

Swara- sanskar pls let me go......

Sanskar was rubbing her face.

Swara- sanskar what r u doing.