chapter-12

Scene-1

Swara and sanskar were sleeping cuddling to each other. For a change swara woke up early that day. She smiled seeing sanskar and pecked him on cheeks. She was about to move back. But sanskar captured her waist and rolled over her.

Swara was shocked by this . But when sanskar asked her something she came to sense.

Sanskar- swara i was thinking to do a social work. Should i do or not?

Swara- of course social work should be done .....

Sanskar- ok come then...

Swara-where?

Sanskar- to bath together ...u know it will save water......

Swara- haww u become really naughty now a days.....

Sanskar- what to do my wife is very hot na....

Swara blushed and hid her face in his chest.

Swara and sanskar both got ready for office.
Swara's look

Sanskar's outfit

Sanskar's outfit

They both went toward office after having breakfast with everyone

Scene-2

Swasan reached office but only sanskar stepped out of car. As swara left car before one strret so that no one notice them entering together. Sanskar went to park the car. She went inside the office. She greeted everyone and all greeted her back. Soon sanskar also entered and the environment changed . Swara turned back and saw sanskar. Everyone wished but he just nodded his head

Swara- (smiling)good morning sir.

Sanskar- good morning . Come to my cabin swara in 5 mins.

Everyone was shocked as for first time sanskar replied to someone's good morning. And he went to his cabin. Swara went to his cabin after 5 mins.

Scene-3

Sanskar's cabin

Sanskar was waiting for swara and then swara knocked his door. Swara entered after his reply.

Sanskar- swara today we have a very important meeting. Today a CEO of other company is coming with whom i have to tie up. Although he only will be present there but still its important to maintain impression.So u need to sort all this information . I am giving to u. And u will be present with me in meeting as u have to take notes. The meeting will be in 2 hrs. So do study this files and sort them

Swara- ( smiling)ok i will do it.

Saying this swara took files and went to her cabin. After 2 hrs. Swara did her work and sanskar was also doing his work. Swara entered Sanskar's cabin as no one replied from there. She sat on the chair facing the outdoor view. Sanskar came from washroom which was facing swara' s back.

Sanskar saw someone in chair in his office without his permission.

Sanskar-(angry) what the hell ? How dare u enter my office without my permission?

Swara turned and sanskar cooled down immediately seeing her.

Sanskar- swara u .... I m sorry ..... Someone else is here......

Swara- i got scared u know by ur voice.....

Sanskar- sorry jaan i didn't know it was u.

Swara- hell with ur sorry. Dont talk to me........and the files are completed "sir"(she said emphasizing on sir)

Swara angrily went from there.

And sanskar stood there shocked.

Sanskar- this is called cutting the branch on which u r sitting. Now i have to pacify her.......think Sanskar think otherwise she will eat u alive..........

Scene-4

Swasan were waiting for the person to come for meeting.

Sanskar- jaan listen na

Swara- ( ignoring)

And some one entered the cabin. Seeing him swara was shocked and her mouth was opened. Swara got up from her seat .

Swara - (first shocked then angry) u .....what the hell u r doing here?

Person- u........no way ........how r u here?

Swara- u tell first........

Person - no u tell

Sanskar was seeing them like what is happening in this universe.

Swara- u idiot i will kill u ........

Person- but listen to me na....

Hi, everyone .
How was the update?
There are two choices either i can update irregular or update regularly but some updates will be short?
So what is ur opinion pls comment.

Precap- swara was holding the collar of the person and sanskar was trying to control her.................

Thanks for reading.