chapter-49

Sorry sorry i m very late really sorry.
Ok guys before starting this is one of my poems on my you tube channel RiJa poetry.

Scene-1
Sanskar was driving rashly but he had to stop cause he was able to get the address till there only but it was middle of road where wasn't anything. It meant they had thrown swara's phone somewhere near.

then only his phone ringed. He immediately picked it seeing in an unknown number.

Sanskar-(in full anger) hello!

Other side- hello Mr.SM so how is it going......having fun finding ur wife......

Sanskar- u ......how dare u take away my jaan from me.....i will kill u....just wait and watch how i will destroy u....

Kidnapper- no no Mr.SM anger do nothing good u should calm down.......see where ur anger led ur wife.....i told u not to mess with me.....but u still did that......now see what i will do that wife of urs......

Sanskar- if there is even a single scratch  on her body due to u i swear i will kill u with my bare hands.......

Kidnapper- tch tch tch....still so much anger huh......now hear what i will do......

And sanskar heard a sound of slap and swara's scream. He had actually slapped her.

Sanskar- ..u bastard.....how dare u slap my jaan......jaan jaan can u hear me jaan.....are u ok?

Swara-(stammering) sanskar...come here pls.....he is bad sanskar .....he is very bad......he slapped ......slapped me sanskar come fast.....

Kidnapper- heard her.....now listen to me if u want her back.....and don't be foolish to contact police......just stay where u r .....my man are behind u.....just do as they say..... don't try to be over smart otherwise u know ur wife will face a very big trouble......the slap was not even a proper trailer.....

Sanskar saw a car behind his car which he didn't noticed before.

Sanskar- u will pay for this....

Kidnapper- not me.....u will pay for this.....and very soon....very soon.....come soon otherwise i don't promise ur wife's safety she is too much......

Saying this he cut the phone. Sanskar saw the man tapped on his car window and indicated him to come out.

Sanskar came out in full rage . They checked his pockets and all to know he didn't carried anything. They threw his phone to the side of road and broke it.

They took him to their car and told him to sit quietly. Sanskar was trying to remember the way but they blocked his way.

Scene-2
On other side

Swara was sitting on the chair with tears in her eyes. That kidnapper was laughing .

Kidnapper- u got a very big mouth....u speak too much........u really needed one to keep quiet.......And ur husband will soon be destroyed completely....... How dare he mess with me.....

Swara- shut up u idiot.......u can't harm my sanskar in any way......

Kidnapper- ur sanskar can't do anything....

Swara- shut up....my sanskar can do anything get lost from here....u didn't even let me eat my chocolates.....and now saying bad abt my sanskar......if my hand wouldn't have been tied i would have chocked u to death.....

Kidnapper- u silly girl....just wait until that sanskar come here.....i will see what he can do.....

Saying this the kidnapper left swara alone. And finally some tears spilled from swara's eyes cause it was dark and she was alone.

Swara-(in mind) see sanskar i was brave in front of him........pls come fast and get me from here i m scared.......i m afraid.......very afraid....... it's good he doesn't know about our child otherwise he would have harmed him.......

Swara was praying to God silently for his safety and her child's safety. And then door opened and entered a person.

She was trying to see the person's face but again due to dark it wasn't visible.

Person- so how are u swara?

Swara- who r u ......y ur voice sound so familiar?

Person- forgot me so early bhabhi?

Swara- laksh?

Laksh- so finally recognised me huh swara bhabhi ji?

Swara- u were in jail?

Laksh- i got bailed out......

Swara- u are with kidnapper?

Laksh- yes so what do u expect me.....to go to sanskar and beg for his merciness......(mocking) say him pls forgive me.....i will be ur servant.....pls pls give me a chance....no ways....

Swara- if u would have did right things sanskar wouldn't have send u to jail......he always protected u and would have done it now also.....but u won't change....

Laksh- no he doesn't care for me....

Swara- he doesn't care for u..... really?......have u ever wondered....y in jail everyone got beated but not u......y u weren't put in jail with anyone .......y u always got very good food.......even sometime ur favourite food from ur favourite hotel........y no police man misbehaved with u........it was sanskar......day u went jail he made sure to do all this......also he calls police station after two days to know about how r u doing?.......and guess what he was going to call today........i think finally he will see u.......

Laksh- (whispering to himself) no did he really did that for me......all she is saying is true....i always got good treatment.....but he?......

Swara- yes he did that......he is ready to accept u even now.......he is still waiting there for u with open arms......u just have to go to him and just say one sorry.....and trust me if u came on right path....he can leave everything for u......

Laksh heard her and just went out of her room but while going out he made the door shut with loud bang which made swara scared.

Hi everyone.
I m really very very sorry for being late.
I promise next update will be on june 6th.

Precap- swara- sanskar no u will not do that....

Sanskar- but jaan i have to do this.....and nothing is more important than ur life to me.....

Swara- noooooo sanskar noooooooo....

Bye bye everyone.