chapter-37

Pls guys vote for my sanskar in fandom awards.........there are only 51 votes guys for my story..........pls vote guys.........pls

Scene-1
Swara was on bed and sanskar was crying near her and then only she opened her eyes. She saw sanskar crying. She furrowed her eyebrows.

Swara- ohhh cry baby don't u know any other thing than crying.......

Sanskar looked up and saw her wide awake . He immediately hugged her tightly.

Swara- omg......are u planning on murdering by hugging me.......

Sanskar- don't speak like that jaan........i can't even bear the thought of u going away from me..........u scared me jaan......

Swara- its ok Sanskar i m fine now ........calm down.......and i was right u r truely a cry baby.........

Sanskar- what? ........hey i m not cry baby............u pull up new stunts everytime and scare me..........

Swara- ok ok ........but sanskar i remember my folt didn't slipped actually i was feeling..........like vomiting ......like dizziness........i told the doc also but she said u will tell what it is?......

Sanskar- i know the reason......y u felt like that.......

Swara- really what it could be.

He held her hand near his heart and kissed her hands.

Sanskar- swara.....

Swara- now speak up na......

Sanskar- swara u r going to become mom and i am going to be dad......

Swara- (shouted) what?.........we r parents.......we...... really......u r not joking na........

Sanskar- no jaan i m not kidding.......

Sanslar closed his eyes and kissed her hands . And then he heard swara's cries. He opened his eyes and saw her crying very much.

Sanskar- swara......jaan y r u crying....... don't cry na jaan........ don't u want the kid........

Swara freed her hands from his  hands And slapped him on face. He stood there with  hand on his cheek and shocked face.

Swara- y wouldn't i be happy......idiot......nonsense.......mental.......this are happiness tears.......

Sanskar- but y did u slapped me......

Swara- because u thought i wouldn't be happy by this news......sanskar.....i wanna meet everyone pls........i can't hold it........i wanna tell everyone........

Sanskar- everyone knows already........

Swara- no problem i will tell again .......call them no.......

Sanskar- (smiling) ok.....

He kissed her forehead and went out. Everyone went one by one and swara bounced with happiness while telling everyone. Pari even scolded her for her irresponsiblness. But swara is swara she was busy in eating apple.

Sanskar went to doctors cabin.

Scene-2
Doctor cabin

Doc- mr. Maheshwari listen to me carefully.........ur wife was in her first month only.......and she slipped from stairs.........so......

Sanskar- so.....

Doc- mr.maheshwari in intial stages this accident is very harmful........it could also have led to miscarriage.........due this accident.......u need to take a very good care of her........any accident or mishap could be very dangerous to both her and ur baby........

Sanskar- i will be very very careful maam......

Doc- u have to be.........she shouldnot have any mental stress or tension........she should be happy all day..........make her happy also try to prevent her from accidents.......

Sanskar- yeah sure doc......can u tell me about her diet and all......

Doc- yeah offcourse and not to forget.........by talking with her i got to know she is very bubbly and jumping type of  person and she is not a person to sit calmly.........as my experience her mood swings are going to be very difficult to handle.........

Sanskar- yeah she never sits calmly......

Doc- that's exactly what i am saying.........so make her stay in safe place........ don't let her use stairs............and just make her happy everytime.......try to let her stay on plane surfaces......

Sanskar- as u doctor i will implement it.......

Later doc told him about swara's diet and her medical routines. Sanskar firstly called home and transferred his room to downstairs.

Scene-3
Swara's cabin.

Everyone went home to welcome swara except sanskar and adarsh. Adarsh stayed if there is any need for her.

Both adarsh and sanskar was allowed in room now due to doc denied then becoz of too much people but two are allowed.

It was night and swara was bored from sitting there but sanskar was saying her to just sleep and not do anything.

Swara- adarsh bhai when they will discharge me.......

Adarsh- soon swara.......wait ........i will talk with doc and come...........

Swara- ok.....

Sanskar was siting with swara on bed and she had kept her head on his shoulder.

Later adarsh came and told that they could go to home.

Swara was discharged and adarsh was deiving car while swara was sleeping by keeping her head in Sanskar's lap. Sanskar was caressing her hairs and smiling at her.

They reached home but swara wasn't waking up. So sanskar picked her up and entered in home. He saw no one in hall but ignoring it he went to the room he said to shift .

He went in room and was shocked to see the room. The whole was looking amazing. It had many toys and teddy bears around.

And his whole family was standing there with smile in front of him he smiled in pure happiness by seeing them.

Sanskar- i love u all......

He said it aloud and everybody told him to stop by putting fingers on sleep. But swara's sleep disturbed. And she woked up.

She saw herself in sanskar's arm and everyone standing there.

Swara- sanskar put me down.....

Sanskar put her down and she saw the whole room in awe.

Swara- wow.......omg what a decoration.......i love this who did this.....

Pari- we all did it.......

Swara- really it is amazing......but for whom u decorated this room......

Pari- for u .....

Sanskar- before u ask anything .........we r gonna stay in this room from now on........ because doc prohibited u to climb stairs........

Swara- ok....then it would be amazing staying here.....hhehh it is so awesome here.......

And there starts swara with the jumping and squealing. But sanskar held shoulder and kept her on place.

Hi Everyone.
So how was it?
Did u liked it.........pls vote and comment......

Precap- swara's mood swing start.......

Bye bye everyone.