Chapter-13

Scene-1
Sanskar's cabin

Swara- what the hell u r doing here?

Swara went toward that person and held his collar. Sanskar was trying to calm her and hold her. But swara was in full anger mode.

Swara- u idiot.....i will kill u......

Sanskar held her from back from her waist and picked her up and removed her. Swara was punching in air.

Sanskar- shhhh.....jaan....chup...... And who u r mr.

Person - i am kunj sarna.
Kunj sarna

Sanskar- ohhh ceo of Sarna groups of industries

Sanskar- ohhh ceo of Sarna groups of industries.(to swara) but how do u know him jaan........

Swara- he is my enemy.......

Kunj- yes we are enemies......

Sanskar- what the hell is happening here pls explain to me........

Suddenly sanskar heard a loud..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Laughter from swara and kunj.

Swara- hahahahaahahhah lol hahahahaha....

And saying this she hugged kunj and kunj also hugged her......

Sanskar parted them getting jealous and shocked........ Sanskar held swara from waist.

Swara- sanskar he is my besti..... hahaha......we decided that whenever. Hahaha...

Kunj - we will meet we will fight first.......lol hahahhahaha......u remembered....

Swara- ofcourse........ u know i eat almonds Daily........

Kunj- hahahah.....i really missed u doll.....

Swara- same here handsome.....u know we are college friends......we Did too much fun in our college life ..........hehe

Sanskar- ohhh so u r friends......and that prank of acting was urs only na swara....

Swara- (raising imagenary collar)yes...... Who can give this brilliant idea other than me...........

Swara again hugged him. And kunj also hugged her back. Sanskar was getting jealous and kunj was smiling. They both parted there hug and sanskar got relieved .

Kunj- by the way how do u know SM doll.......

Swara- he is my boss......

Sanskar- and her husband also.......

Saying this sanskar pulled swara toward him again and fake smiled at kunj.

Kunj- what doll u got married ? ..........i was thinking to purpose u ...u know.....

Sanskar-(possesively) no ways she is married to me know....

Kunj- but still doll u can leave him .....(winking) i m always available for u .....