chapter-27

Scene-1
A new morning .....a new start.........sanskar woke up and went to get ready .....but our swara was sleeping selling her horses..........

Sanskar came out after getting ready and saw her sleeping peacefully. He decided to make her breakfast ( he knows she will be hungry in stantly after waking up😉)

He went down and made breakfast (maid was on holiday). He took the tray upstairs and started the most difficult work to wake her up.

Sanskar- swara wake up....

Swara- (lazily) hmmm......i will....

She slept again. Sanskar again started to shake her.

Sanskar- swara wake up......

Swara- just 10 mins ....i will wake......

Sanskar got up from bed and thought of something. He put the loudest song on his mobile and put it near her ear. And swara jumped on bed immediately.

Swara-ahhh.....mummy......earthquake.......
sanskar.......save me it is earthquake .......ahh mummy.

Sanskar- hahahahahaaahahahah swara........hahahahaah.......lol........

Swara- u did that ........

Sanskar-u wasn't waking that is why ......hahahahh........u look like a scared kitten.......

Swara- u wait.......

Swara ran behind sanskar . They ran like tom and jerry.

Sanskar- see jaan.....stop it....i make breakfast it will get cold.......

Swara- really i m very hungry come.....

Sanskar- wow instant mood change......good transition......

Swara- come my hunger increased due to ur stunt......

Sanskar- ok come.....

They were having sandwiches and tea. Sanskar ate only one and swara already had eaten 2 . And when sanskar was about to grab the last piece swara grabbed it.

Sanskar- what?

Swara- what what

Sanskar- u ate 2 and i 1 so this is mine.....

Swara- see u need punishment as u made me run in morning......

Sanskar- swara have some mercy on ur poor husband......let me have that i am hungry......

Swara- no it is punishment......

Sanskar- jaan.....( He looked in her eyes and he grabbed her hand which was holding sandwich)

Swara- it is mine....

Sanskar- no it is mine....

They were looking at each other angrily. Then at sandwich. Then again at each other.

Swara made way of that sandwich toward her mouth. Sanskar was restriting her hand to move toward her mouth.

They were struggling like that and that poor sandwich was getting choked to death. Swara put half of it in mouth. And sanskar grabbed the other half and ate it.
There was some left in swara's fist. Swara and sanskar eyed it immediately.

Before swara could took it in her mouth sanskar licked her hand.

Swara- ewwwww sanskar......what the hell was that.....

Sanskar- it is called sandwich babes.....

Swara and sanskar than gave each pther glares. And then started laughing loudly.
Then they noticed their position. Swara almost laying on couch and sanskar was lying above her.