chapter-11

Thank u everyone for voting and commenting. Sorry i was not able to reply.

Okay no more disturbing u can read now.

scene-1
swara was working seriously . sanskar came in her cabin to tell her for the lunch break. he opened the door and saw her working very seriously. he naughtily smiled seeing her. he slowly entered her room without her notice. she was very engrossed due to which she didn't noticed his presence in the room. sanskar slowly hid behing the curtains.

sanskar-swara

swara- sanskar.  (looking here and there) sanskar is not here from where is his voice coming. I think i m going mad.

Sanskar- swara

Swara- what the hell from where this voice is coming.

Sanskar- jaan i m in ur heart so i m voice of ur heart.

Swara- what my hearts voice.......can heart also speak.........

Sanskar- yes

Swara- oh so what do u want?

Sanskar- in morning u didn't did right with him . He was a innocent u should have kissed him if he demanded...... U na it might had hurt him......

Swara- ohhhhhhh.....haan may be u r right.....

Suddenly swara moved curtain from his face. Sanskar's was like😛😁😌and swara's was like😡😡

Swara- do u think am mad that i will not know who is speaking........

Sanskar- no jaan...i .....i was just kidding......

Swara moved backward and took a file. Swara again moved toward him fastly and started beating him with file.

Sanskar held her hands from beating . and pulled her toward him.

Sanskar- jaan see its called tit for tat u always play pranks on me na....

Swara- so what i can do that but u cant

Sanskar- and y cant i do that.

Swara- because i said that....

Sanskar mouth formed like o 😒😮😮

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and sanskar left her. Peon came in it to call sanskar as there was some work. Swara saw time and

Swara- ohhhh my tummy u r hungry..... Come we will do party today......

Swara went to canteen and she met many people. The canteen had one long table for eveyone to sit along .She clicked with everyone instantly. And all became her friend at once. Sanskar also entered the canteen and all became silent seeing him.