chapter -51

Scene-1
Sanskar immediately caught swara in arms and screamed at laksh to call ambulance. Laksh called ambulance but it had took half hour to come.

Sanskar was going mad seeing swara unconscious even after spreading water on her face. He was trying to wake her up but she was in arms of  deep slumber.

Finally the ambulance arrived. They went to hospital where they usually went. Sanskar didn't knew that this hospital was near otherwise he would have run to there.

Swara was under observation and sanskar was scared . He was pacing here and there continuously. Laksh was also worried and he also didn't knew that swara was pregnant.

Doctor came out and sanskar rushed to her desperately.

Doc- Mr.Maheshwari didn't i told u stress is not good for her. But still u were careless. See where it lead u and ur wife.

Sanskar- what happened to her doc . Is she alright.

Doc- I don't know it will be clear only after she wake up. Due to stress she had slipped in sleep cause her mind couldn't take that much stress. Also i am not sure about the baby ....only tests will tell.

Sanskar wasn't able to speak anything.

Laksh-baby?

Doc- yes she was pregnant.

Laksh- when will she wake up?

Doc- may be in few hour or may be 1 day it varies in some cases. Mr.Maheshwari but u can meet her.

Sanskar didn't spoke anything just kept silent and looked at swara from the small window. Doctor went away from there.
Laksh kept hand on sanskar's shoulder and told him with expression to go inside.

Sanskar went inside and sat beside swara holding her hand in his. Tears started to flow from his eyes now. But still he wasn't speaking anything. He just kept kissing he hand and caressed her hairs. He kept his hand on her belly and was silently murmuring sorry to his baby.

It was like he was telling her to wake up with his actions when his voice wasn't able to express anything. Hours past but he wasn't tired looking at her. He was just sitting there beside keeping his hand on her belly like protecting her.

And the other hand was caressing her hair. Then someone kept his hand on his shoulder. He turned and saw his mother standing there. He hugged her and started crying. She patted his head and somehow made him silent.

Sujata- sanskar....shhh....shant hoja mere bache ( calm down my son)

Sanskar- maa i wasn't able to take proper care of her....she is here due to my carelessness only

Sujata- no sanskar don't think like that.....we can't control everything....we have to face whatever challenge life throws....see soon she will wake up and start to play her naughty pranks again.....

Sanskar- mom she and baby would be fine na mom?

Sujata- offcourse they will be trust God sanskar. And my daughter in law isn't a ordinary person. She is a warrior she is gonna wake up soon just wait and watch.

Sanskar again hugged sujata and just stayed there for a while.

Sanskar- how did u get to know mom?

Sujata- laksh called us at home.....also he told about the kidnapping and all .......he is.....

Sanskar-(cutting her) mom he is changed trust me....he only saved us...... don't hate him mom

Sujata- let me complete.....i was also saying that he is guilty of his doing...and i think he is changed now.....

Sanskar- oh ok...