chapter-50

Ok before starting two things-

1. First of all thanks guys for supporting.
Thanks very much.❤️❤️❤️

2. And Only few episodes are left of this story. It is going to end soon. But I will try to come up with a more good story.

Now let's start.

And sorry for being late
___________________________________________

Scene-1
In MM

Sujata was worried cause she called swasan for some work but both of theirs phones were switched off. And when she called in office they weren't there also.

Sujata- where they both are?......they never switch off phone.... and they are not in office also......they always inform me if they go somewhere alone.........i will wait for sometime and see if they come.....(mothers are mothers)

Scene-2
In dark room

Swara was sitting in the chair scared. Time had passing, as slow as trutle, for her. Then only a person came and started to open her ropes. She was silent because the darknes and so much hours of being alone had made her silent.

That person grabbed her from her arm roughly and pushed her out of room. He was moving fast due to which swara tripped some time.

Swara came into room where a person was tied to chair and his eyes were also tied with a cloth. Swara immediately recognised him as sanskar.

Swara- sanskar..... sanskar.....

Sanskar started to move in chair hearing her voice.

Sanskar- swara jaan are u here?......swara .....jaan.....jaan.....

Swara- sanskar.....m here.... sanskar....

Man- keep quite u both....... It's not family meet.....

Swara-u keep quiet......y had u tied my sanskar like that......untie him now.....

Man- hey girl!...... don't order me ......

Saying this he tightened his hold on her arm. And due to which swara screamed cause already the pain was very much for her.

Sanskar- jaan.....jaan are u alright....what happened.......

Swara- nothing sanskar ......just this man wants to have a tight punch....

And the man made her sit on the opposite chair to sanskar. The man who grabbed her greeted someone by saying boss.

Swara saw both the kidnapper entering. (One was laksh and one was unknown man). Swara panicked seeing them. Laksh came and pointed gun on her head. And the other one went to Open cloth from sanskar's eyes.

Sanskar opened His eyes and first searched for swara. He saw her face and relaxed a bit.

Sanskar- jaan.....u fine?

Swara was not able to speak so she only nodded her head in yes. Her eyes got watery. Then only sanskar moved his head up and was extremely shocked to see laksh standing there pointing gun at his swara's head.

He looked like he had seen a ghost coming out of grave.

Sanskar- laksh u?..... what are u doing here?.....and y r pointing gun at swara's head......u joined hands with this mehta.....u know he is my business rival...(so other one is his business rival Mehta)

Laksh- yes what do u expect me to do.........u sent me to jail...what should i do greet u with garlands my dear brother........u could have made me release from jil but u didn't.....