chapter-32

Guys there are more than 300 reads y u guys can't just vote for it. It is freeeee trust me.......... somebody won't kill u if u voted or commented........
Next episode after - 110 votes.

Scene-1
New morning.
Swara woke up first and went to bath. She got ready and saw sanskar still sleeping. She checked his forehead and got to know he still had little fever.

Swara-(in mind) this ragini na. ......she made my sansku sick........ i will tell her..........

She went down and made soup for sanskar later she fed him soup and gave him his medicine. He slept again due to fever.

Scene-2
Swara was making lunch and was thinking idea to irritate ragini with her plans. Suddenly her bulb glowed and she went to start her plan. But she stopped in mid way.

She saw shekhar and sumi coming to house . Swara immediately ran to them and hugged them but they didn't hugged her back.

Shomi- shona y u didn't told us that ragini again become owner.

Swara- maa i didn't got time......i was busy so i forgot.........

Shekhar- i am ashamed of Ragini........swara sorry beta there was something lack in my teaching that she is doing like this.........

Swara- no baba y r saying like that.......it wasn't ur fault.........

And they trio heard the voice of someone or we can say of dadi( not nagini this time)

Dadi- ehh swara..........what r u saying about my lado huh.........she is not like u .......who is behind two mens.......

Swara- hahahaa......she could never be like me............i love my sanskar only..........(angry) and now she is behind my Sanskar also.........

Ragini came there as her sleep got broken due to her dadi's broken tape recorder like voice.

Ragini- maa , baba , dadi u all here........u all came to meet me.......

Dadi- yes ragini beta........how r u my lado.......

Ragini hugged dadi.

Ragini- i am fine dadi.....

Shomi- ragini y can't u accept that laksh don't want u......

Ragini- i accepted it ma.......but see i realised i love sanskar........i think he also.......

Swara- bol(speak)......just complete ur sentence and u will forget for the rest of life who to speak..........

Ragini got completely silent after hearing her warning. She was scared and hid behind dadi.

Swara- just listen and listen carefully..........sanskar is mine only mine............he is like ur bro......not like......he is ur bro.......so better stay like that ..........otherwise i will do ur plastic surgery with hockey myself............say now u wanna say something........

Ragini nodded in no like a scared kitten.
Sanskar came down hearing swara's shouting. He was holding his head because of fever's pain.

Sanskar- swara what happened y r u shouting.......

Swara- Sanskar ur head is paining then y u came down........and nothing happened.......just some useless and pointless talks were going on here.........u come with me.........

Swasan went to their bedroom. Swara made sanskar lie on bed. He held swara's hand and kept his head in her lap. Swara patted his head and he slept.

Swara-(in mind) y the hell this laksh allowed to enter ragini inside the mansion.........there must be some reason........i have to meet him.......but this ragini will eat my brain out if i met him in home.........idea i will WhatsApp him.......omg swara u were born intelligent...........

She messaged him to meet at a cafe. Swara got ready and left for cabin saying she is going to market.

Scene-3
In a cafe

Laksh- so what u wanna talk?

Swara- u have to talk.....

Laksh- swara u messaged me saying u wanna talk ......so u will tell na what u wanna talk.........

Swara- see laksh i don't now how to ask indirectly .......so i am asking staright.......y u gave away all property to ragini.........

Laksh- see swara it was my decision.......

Swara- oh wow what a decision then......due to u everyone have to bear her........have u seen who bade papa and dad are from few days ........u are so selfish laksh.......how could u.......

Laksh- shut up swara i am not selfish.......i m not .........its just all all due to a truth.........

Swara- what truth laksh......what truth.......

Laksh- i can't tell u.....

Swara- but u have to tell me......... laksh u have to........

Laksh- then swear on sanskar......that u won't say to anyone.......

Swara- but how could i.......

Laksh- then i can't tell u.......

Swara- ok i swear on sanskar.......tell me damn it.......

Laksh told her something which shocked swara to core. She stopped her movement.

Swara-aa....ad.....adopted........h...how........it.......could.....

Laksh- swara u sweared on sanskar don't tell anything to anyone.........i have work now i will leave........

Swara- omg......how could this happen.........oh God everything is so messed up............i have to do something.........i have to and that also fast............

Scene-4
Dinning table

Everyone was eating silently. Ragini was serving for herself  because she is too scared of swara. Dadi was also with them and u know how could she survive without taunting .

Dadi- eh swara y didn't u gave food to my lado.....

Swara- i told ur lado .......ask her .......she herself isn't ready to take food from my hands.......( Smirking at ragini) right nagini.....oh sorry tounge slip ragini.......

Here sanskar was making weird face because everyone was enjoying the dishes but he got soup and salad.

Swara-(to sanskar) stop making such faces.......the soup isn't that bad.......

Sanskar- u eat this soup for two then u will get to know........

Swara- i know.....

Sanskar- no u don't.......

Swara- yes i know......

Sanskar- then prove it......

Swara- ok till u r sick i will also eat this food with u.....

Sanskar- yeah very good come lets eat it together then u will understand my pain
...

Swara- yeah yeah whatever (in mind) sanskar thank u i wasn't in mood of eating to....... because of thsi fight atleast i can say i don't eat beacuse it wasn't eat...........my appetite got killed with that news............i have to do something....... otherwise for how much my tummy will suffer this soup torture..........

Hi Everyone.
So how was the today's episode.
Hope u liked it and don't forget to vote and comment.
Vote target- 110 vote.

Precap- swara trying to sort out the problem..........

Bye bye everyone.