chapter-47

Scene-1
Swasan room
It had been a week to that incident. Swasan never got a call from that number Again. Sanskar enquired about the number. But wasn't able to get information still. But today sanskar's got a call about that.

Sanskar- yes?........but how this could be possible........yes offcourse.......i want more details.......fast......yeah....... ok.....no I can't tell her she will take tension...she is recommended to stay away from stress.
.....hmm ok (in mind) how could he.....i trusted him......i will destroy u .....how dare u treaten my jaan's life in all this.......i will kill u......

Swara came in room and saw sanskar sitting at bed angrily. She sat beside him

Swara- sanskar why are u in angry bird mood?

Sanskar- no i m not....

Swara- yes u r.....what happened.....

Sanskar- nothing just work tension jaan....

Swara- oh don't take tension i have a solution for it...

Sanskar- but u don't even know the problem...

Swara- its work problem na it could be solved in just a second....

Sanskar- (confused) really how....

She immediately jumped and went toward couch.

Sanskar- swara u shouldn't jump like that.... it's not good....

Swara- sorry i forget heheh....

She picked his laptop and came. She letp the laptop in Sanskar's hand. And sanskar raised his eyebrows being confused.

Sanskar- how holding the laptop will solve the work problem swara....

Swara- i will tell(again sitting on bed) see just lose ur hands and drop this laptop at floor. Problem solved. No laptop , no work. No work, no work problem. Heheheheh

Sanskar- u r impossible swara......i thought u were going to give some really useful advice....

Swara- it is useful atleast for me.......u always stick to this laptop in office and also in home......i am jealous of it.....

Sanskar- hey.... don't look at my baby laptop like that......it is innocent....what did he did to u.....u mad women.....

Swara- u called me mad.....i will kill ur laptop haahahahah(evilly)

Sanskar- oh God pls someone save my dear laptop.....my mad wife will destroy it

Swara stare at laptop wickedly then at sanskar. They looked at each other and then laughed . Sanskar then kept the laptop at it's place and came back to swara who was now watching tv.

Swara saw him and smiled. He came and sat beside her and kissed side of her head.

Swara- so now ur mood is finally good hmm?

Sanskar- my mood get good by just looking at u jaan........so what is it ?

Swara- means...

Sanskar- i know u wanted to ask something before.....what is it?

Swara- how do u knew....

Sanskar- i am mind reader......baba sanskar ji.......

Swara- heheheh shut up and listen i wanna go shopping tomorrow.......i m getting fat i need new clothes.......i was asking if u were free?

Sanskar- u r my priority jaan.....i will always be free for u.....

Swara- (pecking his cheek) love u sanskar....

Sanskar- love u too jaan....

Later they watched movie and slept after sometime unaware of upcoming difficulties in there life.

Scene-2

Swasan got ready and left for office. They decided to go shopping after lunch. They worked in office. Swara also pranked one more person that day cause she was bored.

Later they went for shopping after lunch.

Somewhere in a dark room.
A person was talking on phone.

Man- it is the perfect opportunity.....they went for shopping ......follow them and when found a chance kidnap her......yeah today ........hahaha....

In shopping mall.

Swasan came there. First they went to ladies section and shopped for swara. Sanskar bought every dress she liked even when she said it was enough. But he never listened.

Later they shopped some things for baby. And finally theu went to men's section. Sanskar was complaining though.

Sanskar- swara i already have enough clothes....come let's buy for u and our baby.....

Swara- shut up......and try this.....u didn't listened when i was saying i had enough clothes now I won't listen.....

Sanskar- but swara....

Swara- no buts go and try this.....

Sanskar went to try on the shirt. And swara gave him atleast 4-5 shirts to try.
Outside she was checking more clothes for him when someone called her.

Swara turned around but saw no one. And suddenly a hand come around her mouth from back. Soon a handkerchief was put on her mouth which made her unconscious. She struggled but it was of no use.

There were two men who were covering this all from other. They put her in wheelchair so that no one will doubt them and took her to God knows where.

Sanskar came out after trying the shirt to show swara but didn't found her.

Sanskar- swara?..... swara where r u......swara.....swara don't joke around come out......swara.....jaan

He searched for her but didn't found her. He panicked and asked the salesgirl .

Sanskar- did u know where my wife is.....she was here only few minutes ago......(showing her picture) it's her.....did u saw her....

Salesgirl- yes sir.....this girl was on wheel chair and three men took her out of the mall few minutes ago.....

Sanskar- what the hell........omg swara.....

He immediately ran outside. He was on third floor and saw that at ground floor three men were pushing the wheelchair. He immediately recognised swara on wheelchair. He took the escalator and even ran fast on them. But before he could come they were already out of sight. He went out to saw the same men entering in car.

He ran behind the car but wasnt able to do anything. He feel on his knees and screamed.

Sanskar- swara......jaan.......how could i let this happen.......no......no.....

Some people came to help sanskar and he got up and........

Hi everyone.
So how was it? Did u liked it.
Will meet u soon.

Precap- swara and kidnapper.

So what do u think will happen? How would this all effect swara? How would she react? Who would be in trouble swara or kidnapper?

Bye byr everyone.