chapter-25

Scene-1

Swasan locked the goons in the room and started to run. Suddenly swara stopped and sanskar looked at her questioningly.

Swara- sanskar we forgot something.

Sanskar- what ?

Swara- to beat them......they had dare to kidnap us......i wanna kill them......wait i will go back and kill them........

Swara started to move toward room again. But sanskar held her from back.

Sanskar- oh my tigeress stop it......they may have weapon......let us leave from here we will contact police.......

Swara- ok come.....

They started running again.

Scene-2

Swasan were in jungle. And they were walking slowly . Swara was walking lazily like anyone eaten all her energy.

Swara- sansku they even kept my phone......i will kill them.......

Sanskar- no problem swara u can get a new anyone......

Swara- but leave that......did u heard the voice like footsteps........

Sanskar- ya i also think there are footsteps......

Swara- they are following us?......

Sanskar- i also think that......

Swara- now.....

Sanskar- then u were becoming tigress now what happened.....

Swara- i am hungry na so i don't have energy i wanna eat something.....

Sanskar- come than lets move out of here and get on some road......

Swasan heard the footsteps almost approaching and they looked at each other.

Swara- omg they come....

Sanskar- run.....

Swasan were about to run. But they felt a hand on their shoulders. And they looked at each other shocked. When they turned they saw ......

A man was standing there. Swasan sighed in relief that he was not one of goons.

Swara- omg u scared us.....who r u ......

Stranger- i should ask this question?

Swara- so what i asked na .....so u answer........ didn't u heared first comes first.....

Stranger- ok i am max williamson......and what u r doing in this forset area.....

Swara- oh hi max......i am swara.....actually someone kidnapped us .....and we r going back.....

Max- ok .....by the way who is this handsome man(he moved his finger from sanskar's forehead to chest and then poked it there)

Sanskar-(weirdly) i am sanskar Maheshwari. (He removed his finger from his chest with a fake laugh) u r very funny......

Swara- ummm actually can u lead us way out of forest.....

Max- yes no problem.....but i have condition......(no offence to lgbt community ...... everyone is equal ......no grudges angainst anyone)

Sanskar- what condition.....

Max- u see this handsome man have to be my boyfriend......

Sanskar- what no.....😫😫😫😫

Swara- no see he is my husband........so he can't be ur boyfriend..... Stay away.....he is mine only.......

Max- so what is the problem.....i am more good than u..........

Sanskar- see i love her .....try to understand this is not possible......

Max- it is .....

Swara came infront of sanskar.

Swara-(angry) see stay away.....he is mine...... U will regret it otherwise......

Max started to go near sanskar but swara held sanskar's hand and started running.......

Swara- run sanskar ....

Sanskar- run swara run today it is question of ur sansakr's diginity.....

Swara- omg i remembered sholay......after getting home let me know i had to watch it......

Sanskar- see whatever movie u wanna see but run now........

Max- but wait.....u people wait don't run.....

Swasan ran very fast and escaped from there and came on a highway

Scene-3

Swasan were standing before a house. As on whole road they don't got anything. And no offered them lift as swara firstly inquired them about their gender sue to which everyone went leaving them.

They both were very hungry and tired.

Swara- sanskar what an adventurous year na.....it is 2nd day of the year....and see how much adventures we are facing......

Sanskar- ya......i hope we reach home soon....

Swara- but it is fun.....

Sanskar-(watching her like she is alien) it is fun?

Swara- that's what i am saying......say something new.......

Sanskar- come lets get help from this home......

Swasan entered the house and there was no one in the house.

Swara- hlo.....is anyone here.......hey is anyone home.....pls come out.....

Sanskar- i think there is no one here....

Swara- hmm me to....

Swasan were facing back to door and when they turned. A person was standing with gun in hand . His face wasn't visble because he was on door and due to light was blocked his face wasn't shown. Swasan were shocked seeing the scene.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi everyone.
So how is the today's episode.
Let me know by voting and commenting.
Also guys i started a new story "blackmailing the tomboy"
Do read it and support like this story. It is swasan fanfic only.

Precap- A gun shot was heard and swara fell down but sanskar held her

Precap-
A gun shot was heard and swara fell down but sanskar held her.

Sanskar- swara........swara.......

Bye bye guys.💖