chapter-52

Scene-1
Swasan arrived home everything was Falling back to normal except for some rudeness toward laksh by family members. Still laksh knew he was at fault so he didn't complained.

Swara was at home whole day while sanskar had to go to office due to an emergency. He came late in night due to meeting.

He came home and saw everyone was in room. But he saw his wife sleeping at table waiting for him. He smiled seeing her. He shook his head seeing her drooling in sleep. He was moving toward her when his mom came out of her room.

Sujata- u came home.....very good u came too early....u should have spend some more hours in office.... actually u should have stayed there....

Sanskar- sorry mom an urgent work came up....

Sujata- u r such an idiot.....see how much she is tired......she kept waiting for u....but u r an complete idiot.....she didn't even ate anything.....i told her to sleep but she didn't because of u.......(twisting his ear) don't trouble my daughter like this otherwise next time stay out of home don't come in.......she does so much work even help u soo much in office and u can't even come at time (sanskar's jaw touched ground at thi)

Sanskar- ahhh sorry sorry mom.....i won't trouble her promise......

Sujata- ok now take her to room i will come with your dinner there....

Sanskar- no mom u sleep i will do it.....just tell me where it is kept.....

Sujata- no it's ok i will give..

Sanskar- no mom u sleep u r also tired....i will do it....

He kissed her on forehead and she left after instructing him where the things were kept. Sanskar went to his wife first. He looked at her lovingly and kissed her forehead first. Then he picked up carefully not to wake her up.

He quietly laid her down on bed. Then kissed her belly and again went to kitchen to bring dinner. After sometime he came inside with dinner but our Princess was still in her beauty sleep.

He came beside her and wake up her gently. He was brushing her hair with hands to wake her up.

Sanskar- swara .....jaan.....wake up.....swara.....

Swara frowned at his attempt to wake her up and turned her face away.

Sanskar- swara.....wake up..... don't u wanna eat.....see i brought dinner....swara.....

Swara- aha....go away....i wanna sleep....

Sanskar- oh u also don't want the chocolates i bought for u....

Swara turned faced him and opened her one eye to see him.

Swara- u have chocolates?

Sanskar- yes but u wanna sleep it's ok i will eat them alone....

Swara immediately sat up in bed on hearing him.

Swara- no u aren't eating them alone....i also want them.....where are the chocolates i want them now....

Sanskar- i will give but if eat dinner.....now come have dinner if u want chocolates......

Swara- ok but if u r bluffing and didn't give chocolates just wait and watch what i will do to u....

Sanskar- ok jaan now come eat.....

Swasan started having dinner. Whole time swara was busy in eating and sanskar sometime would stare at her and sometimes eat. Swara hurriedly completed her dinner to get chocolates.

Swara- ( with mouth full) now my chocolates.....

Sanskar- swara first eat then speak ...

Swara- arghhh just give me my chocolates.....