chapter-17

Scene-1

Swara opened her eyes and found her cuddled to sanskar. But they were not in theatre room. They were in there bedroom. She saw herself wearing Sanskar's shirt. She smiled knowing that sanskar would have carried her and made her wear that.

She pecked his cheeks. And just when she was about to pull back. Sanskar rolled over her and started to kiss her.

Swara- y u always awake before me and do such things.

Sanskar- because u r lazy and am smart, active and fit..... see my abs.....

Swara- (mocking) hehe very funny haaa.......get aside......i wanna leave....

Sanskar- no firstly give me my kiss which u ruined...

Swara- haww.... No i will not get away.....

Sanskar- ohhhhh really.....

Swara- ya really..... Move na pls ...i m hungry....also we r in paris so we should go to visit some places na......

Sanskar- we will go but today but in evening as i have work in office....

Swara- ya wo tohh i forgot ....i also had to come na..

Sanskar- no problem jaan u rest today ....u can join tomorrow......

Swara- ok i lllllllllloooove u.......

Sanskar- there a re too many llllllls..... Y so.....

Swara- nothing just i was happy na...i will sleep all day.....omg i m getting too much sleep.......

Sanskar- just now u were saying u want to go out and now u r sleepy......

Swara- so what sleep is always there.......i will have breakfast than i will sleep..... Than i will bath in afternoon..... Yep perfect idea.....

Sanskar-(kissing her forehead) ok jaan.....come now lets have breakfast.......

Swara- ok.....

Sanskar took her in his arms and started to move out.......but

Swara- ahhhh...

Sanskar-ahhhhh what happened

Swara-sanskar there will be rosy downstairs and u r taking me like this........

Sanskar- like what....in my arms..... So jaan it is not a pro....

Swara- shut up i mean in this clothes...

Sanskar- no problem with that also.......as rosy was sick today .......so she will not come......

Swara- ok then we can proceed......

Sanskar- ok

Swara-(pouting) no y r u standing move ur lazy body and get downstairs......

Sanskar- ohhh so mine body is lazy .....

Swara- yes when u can call me lazy i can also call u....

Sanskar- on what basis u r telling me lazy......

Swara- hehehe on basis of being ur wife.......

Sanskar- ohhhh on basis of being wife.....

Swara- yes Mr. Lazy Maheshwari

Sanskar- ok Mrs. Lazy Maheshwari....

Swara- hehe it looks cute u know like Mr. And Mrs. Lazy.....

They reached kitchen sanskar settled swara on the counter in kitchen . And started to prepare for cooking (no rosy u know).

Swara- sanskar if the surname we talked were true then someone inviting like....i would like to have on stage now mr. And mrs. Lazy Maheshwari.....hehhehehhe

Sanskar- haahahah that would be very funny.....and this idiotic thing only u can do in this world.....

Swara- by the way what r u cooking.....

Sanskar- pasta....

Swara- oh wow my mouth is watering now only.....

Sanskar- but u have to control ...i dont wanna swim in winters.....

Swara- oh really mr. Maheshwari ....do u think i drool that much....

Sanskar- obviously....when u see my abs have u ever seen ur face......ur drool is very much visible then......

Swara- ohhhh so u think i drool over ur this idiotic abs(poking a finger in his abs)

Sanskar- ouch....

Swara- see ur abs are of no use i touched them and they pained.....

Sanskar- u didn't touched u pinched ur nail in my abs....

Swara- whatever how much time it will take to make pasta.....

Sanskar- just few more minutes....

Swasan both again Started there little teasing session while cooking pasta. Finally the wait was over and they both had their pasta.

Sanskar went to work and swara slept .

Scene-2
Evening

Both swasan were ready to leave. They went to nearby mall as they hadn't much and decided to visit other places later. They did fun in mall. And came back to home after having dinner out.

Sanskar was working on his laptop . Swara was siting in between his legs. U know sanskar was working by keeping his head on swara's shoulder. Swara slowly slept .

After finishing his work. He saw her asleep. He kept his laptop on side table. And made her sleep in comfortable position. He also slept beside her kissing her forhead and saying goodnight to her.
They slept peacefully.

Scene-3
Morning

Sanskar woke up but didn't see swara around . He was shocked that she woke up early in the morning without any work.

Sanskar- swara where r u?

Sanskar heared crying voices from washroom. Sanskar knocked on the door.

Sanskar- swara jaan what happened r u crying...pls open the door i m scared jaan..

But the door was lock and swara was crying....

Sanskar- swara jaan dont cry pls open the door otherwise i will break it.....

Swara opened the door and immediately hugged sanskar. Sanskar was rubbing her back to control her.

Sanskar- jaan shh what happened tell me

Swara- san....sans...sanskar...

Sanskar- ahh jaan tell na....

Swara- i cant

Sanskar- but if u wont tell how will i understand jaan.

Swara- (while hicupping) i ...i ....im...

Sanskar- u r pregnant.....

Swara- no......imhvingmyperiodsandidonthavepads....

Sanskar- what say slowly...

Swara- (whispered)i m having my periods

Sanskar- ohhhh.

And the episode end here.
Hi everyone
Hows the episode.
Thank u for liking the story so far.
Do vote and comments

Precap- sanskar-(angry) swara i said no means no

Swara-.......

Thank u for reading