I finally got around to removing the author's notes. Enjoy, y'all

I wake up in a dark room, the only noise being a slight ringing in my ears. The room is so dark I can't see my hand in front of my face which scares me more than not knowing where I am. There could be anything in this room and I wouldn't know it because of how ridiculously dark it is.
I lift my hand to my head to feel for my hat, but my fingers just grab a fistful of red curls.

Confused, I feel the rest of my body to see if I'm naked or dressed. To my relief I'm dressed, but not in my usual orange coat and blue jeans.
Instead it feels like I'm wearing a button-up shirt and smart trousers that I'd only wear to a fancy occasion such as a wedding or birthday party of a family friend.

I check the pockets for my phone, but they're empty. Odd.

I stand up and try to find any furniture around the room.
My hands eventually find what feels like a door handle, but other than that there is nothing in the room.
It's a small room, but in the dark it feels endless and frightening.

I grab onto the door handle and pull, praying that it will open, however the door is unfortunately locked and I am trapped in the cold room.

"Hello?" I say to the darkness, my voice echoing as if five other Kyles are sat in the same room, "is anyone there?"

When nobody replies, I repeat the question three times before giving up and sitting on the floor with my back to one of the walls.

Eventually I hear the click of a door being unlocked and a thin stream of light floods into the room.
The sound of a woman's heels clacking against the tiled floor echoes around the room and a smooth hand touches my cheek within seconds.

"You're cold," a soft voice states, "come with me."

"Where am I?" I ask her, "please let me out of here."

She removes her hand from my cheek and takes both of my hands with hers. She pulls me to my feet gently and leads me towards the door.

When we approach the light I can see she has long blonde curls bouncing at her shoulders and a long red dress that drags along the floor and shows off her curves.
Her blue eyes twinkle and her red lips are smiling.

"I'll take you to the closet for some warmer clothes, but then you must come back here," She opens the door wider for us to leave. "You must be quiet, the master is busy."

"Who is this 'master'?" I ask her, "where am I?"

"You're in the dollhouse, sweetie." She replies, leaving me with more questions than before.

What the hell is a dollhouse and why am I in it? This is giving me some Pretty Little Liars vibes and I do not like it.

She leads me through a long hallway, passing many doors before finally stopping in front of a large double door with golden handles.

"This is your new closet. Pick out whatever you want."

She opens the doors and pushes me inside.

The closet is massive and full of expensive looking white clothes.
As I walk around I spot many familiar labels, such as Calvin Klein and Hugo Boss.
I pass the fourth row of clothing and wonder how big this room is. Each row seems to have a million hangers on it, yet each row has different clothes. I haven't seen the same thing twice. And I haven't seen any shoes either.

I decide to go back in the direction of the doors and pick out something from there before I end up accidentally finding myself in Narnia.

The woman in the red dress smiles as I pick out a pair of white jeans, a white shirt (neatly ironed unlike the one I'm wearing now) and a pair of boxer shorts folded neatly on a small table beside each row of clothes.

"Ready to change?" She asks, "there's a dressing room in the corner there."

I go into the room she's pointing to and almost gasp in shock. The dressing room is almost as big as the closet and one of the walls is a huge mirror that touches the ceiling and the floor.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror and frown.
My shirt is creased and there's a rip in one of the sleeves, the pants are muddy and too long with frayed ends. My hair looks tangled and in need of a good wash and my face is even worse.
It's covered in mud and bruises, I even have a black eye.

I can't recall anything past waking up in the dark room so I can't think of any reason why I should be hurt in this way.
I change as quickly as I can, doing my best to inspect every inch of my body for injuries, but it seems to only be really bad on my face.

I leave the dressing room and hand my dirty clothes to the woman. She drops them in a small laundry basket.

"I'll send these to the laundry room later," she tells me, "but first we need to take you back before the master sees us." 

"Can you please tell me who the 'master' is?" I plead. "I'm sick of not knowing anything and I've only been here for an hour or so."

"We're not allowed to say his name unless he gives us permission." She says uncertainly.

She leads me back through the complicated system of hallways until we get back to the room. There's another woman stood beside it, but this one has a purple dress and long shiny black hair. She looks younger than the blonde woman, but still older than me.

"Bebe where have you been?" She asks, "I came to collect the new doll. The master has asked to see him."

"Lucky you," Bebe sighs, looking at me with a slight sadness in her eyes, "he rarely calls on someone specially."

"Oh it's not just him!" The other girl squeals excitedly, "it's all of us!"

"Shut up, Wendy!" Bebe gasps, "all of us?"

Wendy nods excitedly and they both squeal loudly.