18

⚠️smut warning. There is some smut right here if you don't want to read it, don't read it. I am no professional at writing smut but I tried my best, okay⚠️

It doesn't take me long to realise what kind of reward he's talking about, but once you've gone this far for a stupid key you may as well finish it off, or maybe my strange feelings towards the master are kicking in.

"O-okay." I nod, slightly worried about what's about to happen, having never done it with a guy before.

The master walks to the front of his desk and opens one of the drawers. He pulls out a small bottle of clear liquid with a yellow post-it note stuck to it. He tosses the post-it onto the floor without even reading it, but before he does I manage to read it.

For when you finally find the right chick
-ken ;)

This 'ken' is presumably the blond who hit on me at the party who ended up having a drunken threesome in the bathroom, which was probably not fun to wake up to in the morning.

"You're absolutely sure?" He asks, placing the bottle on the desk.

I nod.

The master walks back over to me and moves me so my back is facing him and I'm bent over the desk. I feel him pull down my boxers and then his soft hand gently runs over my ass.

"You've got a nice ass, Kyle," The master whispers, grabbing the bottle of lube from the desk, "I can't wait to make it mine."

He doesn't sound very confident, despite what he's saying, so he's probably just as nervous as me.

I hear him squirting the lube into his hand and a second later a cold finger touches my entrance. My heart thumps loudly in my chest as it slowly enters, but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. It's more unpleasant than anything else due to the cold lubricant.

His finger starts moving inside me and soon I feel a second slide inside. It doesn't take long for a third finger, but that doesn't stay in too long.

"I think you're ready."

He squirts a generous amount of lube into his hand and coats his member in it, making sure it's fully covered. When he's finished, he lines it up with my entrance.

"It might hurt at first but-"

"Get on with it," I interrupt him, "I'll be fine."

He shrugs and pushes in. He stops when he's around halfway in to give me time to adjust, which I'm thankful for since it really does hurt now. He feels a lot bigger now that he's inside, almost too big to handle.

After a minute or two, he places his hands on my hips gently and starts to slowly thrust into me. I'm also thankful for the amount of lube because it would probably hurt like a bitch without it.

He starts increasing his pace every now and then, until he's going so fast each thrust jolts me forward and his skin slaps against mine. The pleasure is almost too much for me and I have to grab onto the sides of the desk tightly to stop myself falling over because my knees are weak. My palms feel sweaty, my arms feel heavy and all of a sudden I'm craving my mom's spaghetti.

"Scream my name." The master orders.

"I don't know your fucking name." I pant.

He hesitates, but after a second says, "Stan. My name is Stan."

I give in and scream his name at the top of my lungs. I hope the walls are soundproof otherwise anyone nearby would have heard me.

Stan... I'm sure I've heard that name before. It's probably just a coincidence and I don't know anybody else with that name.
Still, it's a really nice name and totally suits him.

With each thrust I feel myself getting closer to orgasming, but I don't have enough control over myself to do anything about it.
I cum onto the carpet and onto the front of the desk, screaming the master's name loudly.

"Your moans are beautiful, Kyle," The master whispers, "you'll let me hear them again some day, yeah?"

I nod. My body is so overwhelmed by pleasure that I'd agree to anything right now.

Anything.

Suddenly, someone knocks on the office door, but the master keeps pounding into me. He clamps a hand tightly over my mouth to stop me making any noise.

"Yeah?" He calls.

"Sir, I have some unfortunate news," The butler announces, "can you unlock the door? I seem to have misplaced my key."

I look worriedly at the master, but he gives me a reassuring smile.

"I'm sorry, Herbert, but I'm a little busy," he calls back, still thrusting, "I'll come and see you later about it."

It's so difficult being quiet when he's still fucking me, but I know that if I make a sound he won't be happy.
The butler outside is quiet for a moment, but soon we hear his footsteps retreating from the door.

When he's certain the Butler has gone, Stan removes his hand, giving me the freedom to make any noise I want.

"I wanna cum in your ass," he whispers in my ear, "that's okay, right?"

"Do it."

A second later, I feel my ass filling up with his cum. I flop against the desk out of exhaustion as he pulls out, both of us panting like dogs.

"That was... amazing," I admit, "thanks, sir..?"

"Just call me Stan," he tells me, "I hate the stupid title I was given."

We sit on the floor for a while in silence, recovering from our high.
I can feel his cum flowing out of me... gross. I'm going to have a shower as soon as I get back to my room.
I'm not sweating as much as I thought I would, which is nice because sweating is so gross.

"I'm gonna get going now." I tell Stan, quickly grabbing all of my clothes and changing into them.

"See you later," he smiles, "we can do that again sometime, right? It was great."

"Sure." I shrug, although I'm not sure whether I will. I did it for the key.