I scramble to my feet and look around the room frantically for a place to hide, as the master in the bathroom whips the shower curtain open and steps out of the shower, his wet feet slapping on the tiled floor.

"Esther, if that's you then you can keep the DVD, I don't want it. It's yours." He calls, his footsteps approaching the door more with every second I waste looking for a hiding place.

There's no time to get to the door, but there's no other place to hide. Except the little kid option, under the bed.
Hesitantly, I dive under the bed and pull myself into a ball in the middle to try and keep all of me hidden.

The bathroom door opens and the master walks out, a towel wrapped around his waist and arms crossed.
He checks behind the bathroom door, the bedroom door, in his large wardrobe and even in the bathroom.
He stops in front of the bed and my heart almost stops in fear.

I hold my breath and bite my lip to try and hold back any unwanted noises, but my heart is thumping so loudly in my chest that he can probably hear it.

"Maybe it was just one of the girls filling my wardrobe..." he says to himself.

The bed creaks as the master sits down on it. The towel drops to the floor and my cheeks darken at the thought of seeing him naked.

What if he catches me and thinks I'm a complete pervert? Oh I really am screwed right now.

He hums to himself as he moves around slightly on the bed, occasionally standing up to pull on clothes, but he spends the majority of his time on the bed.
One wrong move and I'm caught.

"Oh crap." He tuts as a black sock falls to the floor in front of the bed.

Fuck.

My heart starts thumping even faster as he gets up off the bed and kneels down in front of it. His hand reaches out to retrieve it, but it stops mid air as his eyes connect with mine.

He blinks a couple of times in shock but doesn't say anything. His hand stays reaching for the sock, but he doesn't move at all.

"H-hi." I awkwardly smile.

"What are you doing under my bed?" He raises an eyebrow, finally speaking.

"I'm not really sure," I admit, "I heard your singing and I-"

Now it's the master's turn to blush. He bites his lip, making him look extremely attractive.

"You heard the singing?"

"Yeah," I smile, "you're really good!"

"Thanks." He smiles back, giving me a fluffy feeling inside my stomach.

I crawl out from under the bed and stand facing him, half expecting the master to still be naked, but luckily he's dressed and looking ready for an important business meeting.

He looks fucking amazing.

"Are those shoes?" I ask, pointing to his feet.

"Huh?" The master tilts his head to the side in confusion, "Yeah they are. Why'd you ask?"

"Well I can't find any shoes for me. I've been walking around barefoot since I got here," I explain, "Am I meant to be walking around barefoot?"

The master frowns for a second, his beautiful face creasing up as he thinks. A strand of hair falls into his eyes and it takes everything I have not to reach out and brush it away myself.
He pulls a phone out of his pocket and dials a number before holding the phone to his ear.

"Hey, Donovan, I need a favour," he says, pausing for a second as he waits for 'Donovan' to finish speaking, "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Bring them with you tonight, 'k?"

He hangs up the phone and shoved it back into his pocket.

"Sorted," he grins, "now, you need to go change. Your clothes are creased and this party is quite formal. I look forward to seeing you there."

I take that as the end of the conversation and leave his bedroom feeling happy and still fluffy inside.
As soon as I leave, the master shuts the door and locks it quite quickly.

I lean against the wall and try to make sense of my weird thoughts.
Why would I possibly feel an attraction towards him? I've heard about Stockholm syndrome, but this is too soon to be that. I started feeling fluffy inside when I first saw him when I smashed the glass.

What is wrong with me?