The butler pushes Heidi into a small room, even smaller than the wake up room. It also seems much darker, although I'm sure they're around the same.
The door has a small flap at the bottom which is where I assume the food is slid through. It's probably wide enough for an arm to fit through, but not much else.

The walls are made of metal, possibly aluminium, as is the floor, the bed in the corner, the sink and the toilet. There's no rug, no pillow or blankets on the bed and no light bulb. Once the door is shut she's going to be in complete darkness.

"Please," she whimpers, trying to pick herself up, "please don't do this."

The master nods to the butler, who then shuts the door and triple locks it with a set of keys he pulled from a pocket on the inside of his green blazer.

Heidi's pleading face before the door shut will never be gone from my mind. It was so full of self-pity, sadness and no hope at all. It's like she's officially given up.

"Kyle, please return to the party," The master orders, "today is meant to be fun."

Then he walks away before I can respond. Rude much?
The butler offers me a sympathetic smile, but unless he's letting Heidi out of the isolation room I don't want anything from him.

I storm back to the party room, not watching where I'm going. Because of this I bump into a tall, muscular, dark skinned man.
I'd say he's at least 6'0 and looks as if he lives at the gym. If we got into a fight I know who'd beat the other into a bloody pulp.

"Oh, sorry." He apologises, stepping out of the way of the door.

"It's fine." I mutter.

I look up at the stranger, but something in my brain tells me he's not a stranger.
His deep brown eyes have definitely met mine before, his large hands have definitely patted me on the back or stolen my green hat back when I owned it.

He seems to recognise me too as he looks around shiftily whilst biting his lip and scratching the back of his neck.

"Kyle, hi," he says hesitantly, "I didn't know you'd be here."

"Neither did I," I joke, despite this not being the time for jokes, "I've seen you before. Who are you?"

Before he can answer, Nicole walks out of the party room and wraps her arms around the guy's waist. She starts kissing the back of his neck and pulling him into her.
She doesn't seem to notice me as she starts sliding her hands lower in the direction of his belt.

"God, Token, I've tried to get out of there for so long," she whispers, "Stan's other friends are so creepy."

Token.

Somehow, something clicks inside my brain and little pieces of information come back to me, like jigsaw pieces being pressed together.

<<Flashback because everyone loves a good flashback>>

"I can't believe we're finally invited to a Token party!" Scott grinned, practically fizzing with excitement as we arrived at Token Black's house.

"I know," I agreed, "usually we're not cool enough to go."

"I wonder what changed." David frowned.

He was never on board with the party idea since we've never been invited to a party before, but all of a sudden Token seemed really interested in us.
He'd been suspicious of Token since day one, even before he decided to invite us.

"What kind of douchebag invites a whole school to a dumb party and misses out three guys?" He muttered to himself, "inviting us now just proves he knows we're onto him."