Ch.1 Away from home

Mikey stays silent as he follows Shinigami and Kushi into a wooden dojo. Inside was something that you wouldn't expect from a dojo like this. The floor was marbled, the walls where paintings of Japanese lord and on each sides of the rooms where statues.

"Whoa" Mikey breathers out.

"I know, it's pretty incredible once you get inside" Shinigami said.

The trio had just arrived in Tokyo Japan a couple hours ago and they had to go into a forest in order to get to the hidden dojo.

"Mikey there is someone we would like you to meet" Kushi said as they walk into a small room.

"She might be able to help you" Shinigami said.

"Never say might my dear, I do help people" said an older but smooth voice.

An old woman appears in the room. She had whiteish/blueish hair and golden brown eyes. She wore a black kiomon and cape. Around her neck was a necklace with a tiger eye orbe. To Mikey she looked like a witch.

"Hello grandmother" Shinigami and Kushi bowed.

"My children it is wonderful to see you" The old woman said giving the siblings a hug.

Shinigami smiles turning to Mikey.

"Mikey, this is our grandmother Regina" Shinigami said.

"It is nice to meet you Ms. Gami" Mikey said as he shackes her hand.

"Please call me Regina" The old woman said with a smile.

"Grandmother, Mikey needs your help in discovering himself" Shinigami explains.

"I see, well than, laid down over there let's check you over" Regina said.

Mikey walks over to a mat and lays down. Regina walks over to him and presses her wrinkling  fingers on his forehead causing him to see a flash of memory.

***************************************************
10 years ago,

A five year old Mikey runs away in fear desperately to find a place to hide from Raph who was flaming mad at him. And when Raph was mad that meant Mikey was going to get hurt. The youngest turtle runs down the rail road tracks desperatly to get away. Suddenly he stops, seeing a figure 2 feet from him.

The figure wore a metal demon mask and black kimono with the foot symbol on it. The figure wilded a katna blade. With the the figure where two red clad foot ninjas. One of them held a little girl with long blond hair. She looked to be Mikey's age. Mikey stood there in fear and shock, fully knowing theses where bad people. The demon mask glared at the little turtle before nodding his head to one of ninjas, who nodded taking out a spear and advancing towards Mikey.

Mikey gasps trying to run towards the wall. The ninja grabs him and hits him, causing Mikey to fall to the ground. Mikey could hear the girl crying and shouting as she is taken away much to Mikey's horror. Mikey tried to help her but the ninja knocks him out. Ending the memory.

************************************************

Regina removes her hands from Mikey's head. Mikey gasps looking up at Regina.

"What was that ?" Mikey  asks.

"A memory  you dream about often" Regina replies.

"I do ?" Mikey asks.

"Ineed, but nightmares, likes this will make it troubling to find yourself" Regina said.

"What does that mean ?" Shinigami  asks.

"You know what that's means Shinigami" Regina said before  disappearing.

"She always does that" Kushi said.

Mikey looks at her confused. "What does that mean ?" Mikey asks.

"I'll figure it, how about you explore this place and will talk later" Shinigami said.

"Okay" Mikey said as he exits the room.

Shinigami sighs looking at her younger brother.

"We have to help him" Kushi said.

"And I will I just need to figure out how" Shinigami said.

"Medtion might help him" Kushi suggest.

"Will try it" Shinigami said sighing as she exits the room with her brother.

Note- The sequel is finally here ! So yes Renet will be in the story but she will not and I repeat not be Mikey's love interest. Mikey and Renet will have a friendship in this. In this Story Mikey and Shinigami's relationship will build in this story.