Ch. 5 A smile makes things better

This Chapter is decaited to akirathemagicalwitch. She's been going though a lot and I thought this will make her feel better.

*********************************************************

Mikey found himself carrying medical supplies like rolls of bandages, wet towles and fresh cloths. He was walking into a smaller room. Inside the smaller was the girl with blond hair who was lying on a white cot. She was shaking. Mikey places the supplies on the table and approaches the girl.

"Hi" Mikey said with a small smile.

Renet looks up at Mikey and smiles happily. Which Mikey was glad to see her smile.

"It's you !  the little turtle who tried to save me !" The girl smiles hugging Mikey.

Mikey was confused. Did he meet this girl this before ?

"Do you know me ?" Mikey asked.

"Of course I do, when I was 5 a bad man name tried to kidnapped but you ! Your the few people who was willing to save me ! My god I thought I would never see you again" Renet said as she hugs Mikey again.

Mikey suddenly remembers a memory when the  red clad men dragged off a girl with blonde hair.

Mikey hugs her back.

"I'm glad your okay, I didn't get your name" Mikey said.

"My names is Renet" Renet said with a small smile.

"That's a nice name" Mikey said.

"Um thanks" Renet blushes.

"Hmm !"

Mikey turns his head to see Shiningami in the door way, looking annoyed.

"Mikey it's time for you first training session, why don't we leave the girl to rest" Shinigami said.

"Okay, I'll check on you later Renet" Mikey said as he gets and follows.

"Okay" Renet whispers.

******************************************************

Meanwhile,

Karai,Mark and Tigerclaw follow Iku into a dim lighted dojo. Inside the dojo. Inside Mayu was talking to a man, wore a sliver devil mask. Iku scowls at her sister's pretty face and the fact she got to wear a pretty dress.

"Hello Tatasu" Karai smirks.

Tatasu glares at his new guests.

"Greetings my old pupils, Mark Jones you still have thoses scars on you back" Tatasu smirks.

Mark growls remembering the brutal training he endured at Tatsu.

"Yes I could I forget the man who  abused young children" Mark snares.

"Don't think it like that, I was only trying  to get you to reach your full potential" Tatasu said as he app roaches the group.

"Is that what you tell yourself ever night ?" Mark snares.

Karai grabs Mark's hand and squeezes it, calming him down.

"Is there a reason  why Ourkia Saki has sent you here ?"Tatasu asks.

"Were after a turtle warrior named Michelangelo" Tigerclaw smirks.

"He's here in Japan, and I have hunch he's with the witch girl" Karai said.

" How about you use her name rather than hide it " Mayu snares.

"Excuses me ?" Karai snares.

"Oh plessss we both know you'vessss been close to our sister since you two where children" Iku hisses.

"If I where you I better watch your tone with me, I'm the daughter of the Ourkia saki" Karai hisses back.

"Is that's supposed to mean anything to me, last I check your father is on a hospital bed" Iku laughs.

"Well then I gusse you don't need our help to find your dearling sister" Karai smirks.

"You know where Shiningami is ?"

"I have an hunch I know where she is, We just need a little assistance" Karai grins.

"That's where I come in"

Tatasu turns his head to the Shadow Camila with red hellish eyes.

"What do wish of me" the shadow Camila asks.

Tatasu smirks underneath his mask.

"Looks like we an alliance" Tatasu smirks.

Note- I've been having writers block but thank you guys so much for the support.

Looks like the sisters questions Karai's loyalties.