Ch.10 Sensing Danger

Iku hisses at Shinigami as she lunges herself at the ninja witch.

"I'm gonna kill you sister" Ike snares. Shini laughs.

" I'll like to see you try" Shinigami laughs.

Suddenly her eyes glow.

She suddenly sees her cat conntacting here, then she sees Mikey having a crying out in pain in his sleep.

Shinigami gasps. She needed to get back to the dojo quickly and save him.

After the vision disappeared, Iku landed a hit and tosses her to the tree. She groans in pain.

"Bye bye little Luna" Iku laughs. Suddenly Kushi tackles her, hitting her with his Bo staff.

Shiningami stands up.

"We need to get back to the dojo, Mikey is in trouble !" Shinigami explains.

"Where's Akira ?" Kushi and Shiningami ask at the same time.

Raph pushes his way though the smoke and when Shinigami sees him she frowns.

Not him again....

But in his hands she saw Akira in her car form, currad up.

"Akira !" Shinigami and Kushi shout as they run over to her.

Kushi grabs Akira from Raph, holding her tight.

"I'm so glad you okay" Kushi whispers. Shinigami pets her head in comfort which Akira purrs to.

"Thank you" Kushi said to Raph.

"No problem" Raph said before regonizing Kushi.

"Hey,your that kid that was held captive with my brother" Raph points out.

"Yeah I get that alot" Kushi smirks.

Raph turns to Shinigami glaring at her.

"Speaking of being held captive..." Raph snares.

"Oh please I didn't kidnap your brother, I would never to that to him !" Shinigami snares angrily.

"Then where is he ?!" Raph snares.

"At our secret Dojo and we must hurry now" Shinigami snares as Iku starts to wake up.

"I'm coming with then !" Raph said.

"Fine !" Shinigami said throwing down her smoke bomb.

And then they disappear

********************************************************

Once they got back to the dojo Shinigami rushes to Mikey's room. She ignored Raph shouting at her as Kushi tended to Akira's red marks. Mikey screamed in pain once more and he thrashed in bed.

"Mikey !" Shinigami shouts in concern as she runs over to Mikey.

Mikey cries out in pain. She places her hands on him and her hands glow. Mikey suddenly gasps awake.

"Mikey are you alright ? Shinigami asks.

Mikey started to cry in response, hugging Shinigami.

"I had an nightmare there was a shadow and  I saw you, Kushi, and Aikra indanger, I thought..." Mikey sobs even more than before.

"Shhh... it's okay I'm alright" Shinigami whispers holding Mikey closer than before.

"Mikey !"

Shinigami looks to see Raph now in front of him. Mikey looks up at him, his eyes shine up with hope.

"Raphie ?" Mikey asks.

Note- Raph and Mikey reunited. Is this good ?, bad ? Both ? And looks like Raph and Shinigami  are at each others throats.