Ch.31 Traitor but for a reason

Note- Warning there is a touchey subject in this chapter about having children by mistake and fathers leaving them. Don't read if this makes you feel uncomfortable.
**********************************************************

Ariri, Toran, Shinigami and Raph had tied Karasu to a chair. Karasu struggled and cursed in Japanese. Vexy, Tikki, Mika and Rai gave a very shocked look as Termone stood there calmly as she observed the situation.

"I should of known he was the spy, he is Chris Bradford son, Sorry I doudbted you, Rikki" Raph said looking sorry at Rikki.

"It's okay my friend I had doubts about myself too" Rikki admits.

Akane puts a knife to Karasu's throat. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't gut you like a fish , you traitor !

"Give me a chance to explain myself !" Karasu snares struggling against the ropes.

"There is nothing to explain you traitor !" Akane snares.

"I can't belive your working with the foot, Now I know why I broke up with you, you jerk !" Vexy snares.

Mika gasps. "You two dated ?! Why didn't you tell me ?!" Mika said.

"Mika you where the first one two know, you became the wing girl" Vexy said.

"Oh yeah" Mika said.

"And I was his wing man" Rai said.

"We should come up with a new name for your new form Rai" Mika whispers.

"I still got a soft spot for you Vexy" Karasu said with a flirty grin, looking at her with his dreamy eyes.

Vexy's cheeks blushes a deep red. "I-i ummm...." Vexy stummers.

Rikki walks up to Karasu as he folds his arms.

"The foot... do they know about this place do they know where we are hiding, did you tell them ?" Rikki asks, his tone serise.

"No..." Karasu began before Akane punches him in the face.

Karasu cringes in pain feeling blood trickl from his lower lip. Mikey gasps with a few of the Bushi members. Termone takes out a cloth and pats his bleeding lip. She didn't like seeing her any of her friends hurt, traitor or not.

"You lair ! You told them didn't you !? Didn't you ?!" Akane shouts

"Let me explain !" I have my reasons !" Just let me explain !" Karasu begs.

"Akane I know him, he won't do this with out a reason" Termone said.

"Fine you got two minutes !" Akane snares.

"Tatasu knew that I was Chris Bradford's son, so he had Mark and a with girl name Maya blackmail me into being a spy for them, If i didn't do it they would kill you guys, they said they knew where you were hiding, so I agreed and that was two years ago" Karasu explains.

"Two years you've been keeping this a secret for two years !" Rai shouts.

"Your just as bad as your freak of a father" Raph snares.

Mikey's eyes widen at this as he sees Karasu's face grow with anger.

Karasu felt his blood boil at the mention of his evil father.

"I'm nothing like my father All I am is a mistake to Him !" Karasu shouts tears streaming down his cheeks.

Raph goes silent.

"Before I was born my father was desperate for love, not that he wanted to love someone he just wanted to su..." Karasu paused, closing his eyes painfully.