Ch.11 Brothers reunion

Raphie ?

Raph didn't give Mikey enough time to processes because next thing he knew Raph was hugging him. He noticed that Raph was holding him a little too tight. It was like he was not gonna let him go ever again.

"Mikey I'm sorry" Raph whispers.

There was a lot Raph wanted to say to Mikey. Like he was happy he was safe, or how sorry he was for being such a jerk or take back everything he said to Mikey. But Raph felt relvied to see Mikey because the last time he saw his little brother, is when he was being lowered to his doomed and Raph was injected with" poison.

"I've missed you too Raph" Mikey said with a small smile.

And Mikey meant it, he missed his brothers even Raph.

When Raph finle let go of Mikey, he placed a hand on Mikey's shoulder. Suddenly Mikey noticed his other brothers wasn't with him.

"Is Donnie and Leo with you ?" Mikey asks.

Raph's eyes widen in susprise when this question is asked.

"Yeah um about that Mikey, Leo and Splinter don't know I'm here, only Donnie knows" Raph explains sheepishly.

Shinigami snorts.

"At least Donnie knows your here" Mikey said.

"Let's go home, we can go home see Leo, Donnie and Master Splinter again" Raph said with a small smile.

"I can't Raph" Mikey said.

"What do you mean you can't, Mikey of course you can... ?" Raph asks.

"No I can't... not until I find myself" Mikey said sadly looking away.

Raph flashes angrily at Shinigami.

"What did you do to him ?" Raph growls angrily at her.

"What ?! Your blaming his choices on me"" Shinigami snares.

"Oh don't act so dumb founded I know you kidnapped him !!!" Raph shouts.

"For the last time, I didn't kidnap him !" Shinigami shouts.

"Lair don't think I forgot the mess you put Mikey in last time I saw you !" Raph shouts.

"Stop it Raph, she's telling the truth... it was my choice to go to Japan with her" Mikey said speaking up.

Raph's eyes soften.

"I just wanted to find myself, To become a better ninja" Mikey explains as he glances at a picture on his bed. Raph looks at the picture on the bed and saw it was picture.

Raph places a hand on his shoulder once more.

"Mikey I know what i said to you but come on I didn't mean it" Raph said.

"You say hurtful things to him all the time, making him think those things about himself " Shinigami mutters folding her arms.

"Well I take it back" Raph said shooting a glare at the witch.

"It too late now" Shinigami mutters.

"No one asked you" Raph snares.

"Well I'm in this room aren't I" Shinigami smirks.

"You are a pain in my ass lady you know that ?!" Raph growls.

Shinigami shurgs. "Your the one who's being rude, I took you to your baby brother and you have the nervou to blame me !" Shinigami snares.

"I'm being rude... I'm trying to make things right with Mikey and you keep butting in" Raph argues.

"Well blaming me for all the issues isn't helping you" Shinigami retroles.

"You damn witch !" Raph shouts standing in front of Shinigami.

"What it's the truth" Shinigami smirks.

"I'm gonna ....

"Guys stop arguing please" Mikey begs as he tugs on Raph's arm.

Raph looks at Mikey before signing.

"Mikey how about you go back to sleep and you can talk to Raph tomorrow" Shinigami said laying Mikey back into bed.

"Do you promise you guys will not argue ?" Mikey asks.

"I promise not smake the green off of him" Shinigami mutters.

"Shini" Mikey whines.

"Okay I promise to try to get along with him" Shinigami said sighing.

"And I promise not to argue with her" Raph said.

Mikey smiles as Shinigami pulls the covers over him.

"Get some rest" Shinigami whispers as she kisses his forehead, mush to Raph's dismay.

Mikey closes his eyes drifting off to sleep. Shinigami and Raph quitly exit his room.

"Well that went really well with you trying to make things right with him" Shinigami comments.

"Hey you promised not to argue with me" Raph snares.

"It's true that could of gone better" Shinigami smirks.

Raph couldn't take it anymore, he had to fire back.

"What the hell is your problem with me ?!" Raph demands.

Shinigami narrows her eyes at him.

"He's told me all the mean stuff you call him, not to mention you bully him, I've seen his older memories" Shinigami said shifting her eyes away from him.

"Look I'm only hard on him just to tuff him up, to show him the world isn't all about kittens, pizza and rainbows" Raph defends.

"Oh sure that makes sense, so my sister dislocating my arm several times when I was 4, was to tuff me up, I totally get it now" Shinigami said sarcasticly.

Raph bit his lip knowing it was the wrong thing to say.

"Shinigami..."

Shinigami turns away from him.

"I think you should leave" Shinigami said, trying to hide her growing anger.

"I'm not leaving without Mikey" Raph said.

"Then your gonna listen for a long time" Shinigami said.

"Listen lady....

Before Raph could finish load screams are heard follow by a battle cry.

"Wareware wa kogeki o ukete imasu" (We are under attack)

Note- Poor Raph trying to make things right with Mikey. Raph just had to get in argument with Shinigami . But Mikey isn't really mad with Raph which is kinda of susprising, however Mikey almost lost Raph in the first story. But big cliffhanger. What's gonna hanger.