Ch. 38 On my own

Mikey couldn't believe it. She saved from being captured she had scarficed her own freedom to save him. Tears stream down his face, he had to save her but he remembered what she said.

"Find Renet"

But how could he find Renet deep in a dark forest at night ?

He was truly on his own this time, with No Shinigami, no Raph, and no of his new friends. He was truly alone.

Mikey whipped his tears and swallowed hard, knowing he to find Renet. He began walking into the deep dark forest.

***********************************************************

Shinigami struggles desperately against the chains trying her limbs together as she's forced to walk. They finally stopped as Maya shoves her to her knees. Shinigami gasps as she sees half of her friends captured.

Termone, Ariri and Karasu where trapped in rope snare. Maddie was being held by Tigerclaw Akane looked very badly beaten up and tied in chains. She looked to be slowly waking up.

The only people they didn't captured was Rikki, Vexy, Renet and Mikey.

Shinigami sees Tatasu approaching them, his mask off to reviale he was blind. He seemed to be observing them, staring right at Shinigami.

"Search them all for the time key" Tatasu commands.

Foot ninjas come over and search Termone, Ariri and Karasu for the time key, while Tigerclaw searches Maddie. Maya and Karai search Shinigami.

A few foot soilders come over to Akane, who now fully awake and aware of her situation. She screams in anger, struggling endlessly against the chains.

"You son of a bitch get your hands off of me !" Akane screams as a few foot ninjas hold her down as they search for the time key.

After what seems for ever they stop searching them.

"Anything ?" Tatasu asks impaiently.

"No sir, there all clear" A foot ninja replies.

"What have you done with the time key ?!" Tatasu snares.

Everyone ethier looks down or bites thire lip.

"No one is willing to talk ?! How disappointing !" Iku said before grabbing Maddie and shoving her to the ground.

"Stop you said you won't hurt her if I did what you wanted !" Karasu shouts before Iku punches him in the face with handle of swoard, knocking him uncouises.

"Karasu !" Maddie and Termone shout.

"That's enough from the traitor" Iku hisses grabbing Maddie again and hangs her upside down.

"Help !"Maddie screams.

"When i get free I'm gonna to kill you, you sick bitch !" Akane snares struggling desperatly.

"I swear to god Iku if you hurt her I'll..." Shinigami shouts before Iku intrups her.

"Or what ? May I remind you I hold all the cards sister" Iku smirks looking at Maddie. "Little Maddie here remind me of little helpless you" Iku laughs as she holds Maddie upside down.

"We made of came from the same parents doesn't mean we're sisters" Shinigami growls.

"That's what excatly it means" Karasu mutters dryly as he slowly wakes up but no one seems to noticed.

"Harsh sister, harsh" Iku mutters before throwing Maddie to the ground.

"Iku that's enough !" Maya shouts as she grabs Maddie away from Iku, almost looking like she was protecting her from Iku.