Ch. 9 A trick up her sleeve

11 years ago,

Shini remebers holding a little baby girl in her arms, watching over her as the she sleeps peacefully. She wished her sisters would of protected her or acted like her sisters. But instead they acted like her torments and did nothing but hurt her and Kushi. She didn't want the same for her little cousin. Shini told herself that she was going to protect her no matter what.

*****************************************************************************

Shinigami glares murdessly at Iku who still held Akira by her neck. her large tail wrapped around Akira's body, making sure she won't escape. Iku smirks evilly at Akira who had given up struggling awhile ago, she stood there wrapped in the tail as she tries to get air though her noise.

"Okay Iku you prove your point let her go !" Kushi snares.

Shinigami glances at her brother. He has a chain collar around his neck that tied to a tree like he was some dog. he was forced to kneel on his knees, with his hands stuffed into his black pants, as the foot ninjas guard him. It sicken Shinigami that he's forced to wear a metal collar around his neck like he was animal, then again her situation was no better.

Shinigami has her hands behind a tree with thick chains wrapped around her wrists. Her caped had been torn off and wrapped around her waist and the tree further seruring her to the tree.
On the side of the ground was her hat witch and been thrown to the ground by none other than Iku herself.

"Oh I don't think so brother" Iku smirks tighten her tail around Akira.

Shinigami clenches her jaw.

"I swear to god I'm gonna to kill you !" Shinigami screams at the top of her lunges. A ninja punches her in the face.

"Shinigami !" Shouts Kushi as he tries to move but sowards are pointed at him,warning him to stay put.

"Watch it sister" Iku growls as she pets Akira's hair.

"What do you want with us ?" Shinigami snares.

Iku slithes over to Shinigami, with a evil smirk.

"Where is the time girl ?" Iku hisses.

Kushi glances at Shinigami. "Time girl ? What is she..."

Kushi paused in thought. Remebering Grandmother mention the time sepater and Renet's conection to it.

"She's after Renet" Kushi thought.

"Time girl, who are you talking about ?" Shinigami snares.

"You know who I'm excatly talking about, The girl grandmother has been protecting" Iku hisses.

"Your going to be more spefice, Grandmother has taken in many kids and protected them" Shinigami retrols.

"Renet, where do you have her ?" Iku growls.

Shinigami smirks as Kushi bites down his lip.

"Never heard of her !" shinigami smirks.

Iku growls tighten her grip on Akira. Akira whimpers in pain. kushi eyes widen. Shinigami growls.

"I'm not playing around, Sister ! Tell me where is Renet or I'll kill her right her !"Iku screams.

Shinigami lowed her head in deafet. But she reached for something... something sharp. She had a plan to escape. It didn't matter how much Iku captured her and tormented her, Shinigami alaways had a trick up her sleeve.

"Okay you win I'll tell you just don't hurt her" Shinigami whispers, giving the responds Iku wanted to hear. She uses the knife to slowly cut the chain with out Iku noticing.

"I knew you would see reason, Now where is she ?" Iku smirks.

Shinigami felt the chain fall off her hands. Still prending they where tied she kept her hands togeather but then she reaches for something else.

"We have her, hidden in a secret location" Kushi snares.

"No shit that you do but where ?!" Iku hisses.

"A wearhouse up south from here" Shinigami suddenly said. "That's where we have her" Shinigami said.

"You know Luna, Your such a terrible lair" Iku hisses.

Shinigami suddenly breaks free and throws a smoke bomb at Iku. Iku lets out a hiss of pain and she blined by red smoke that clouds the area around them. Kushi morphens into his wolf form, freeing himself from the neck and tackles one of ninjas.

Within the choas, someone tackles Iku, freeing Akira from her tail. Akira gasps finally breathing in some air. Her mystriouse saver kneels down to her. Akira smirks weakly, seeing who it was.

"Hey are you are alright kid" Raph asks with concern as puts a comforting hand on her back.

"Thanks Raphie" Akira smirks as Raph gives her an odd look when her calls him that.

Note- Raph to the rescue