Ch.32 discussing a rescure mission

"So let me get this start there actually is a foot mine near us ?" Akane asks shocked.

"Yep I even saw Tatasu himself from a distance, it's bad but I thought I saw them holding Maddie" Mika nods.

"Bloody hell !" Rikki cursed.

"This is bad !" Mikey said.

"I told you they've would of attacked us if they wanted to" Karasu said, still tied to the chair.

"Shut it !" Akane snaps at him. "Don't think your out of the woods yet" Akane snares.

Karasu puts his head down in shame. Termone places a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"So what do we do ?" Rai asks.

"We fly !" Tikki said.

"No we need to save Maddie first" Akane snares.

Mikey notices Renet leaving.

"Wait don't leave" Mikey said.

"I have to go if that time key falls into Tatasu hands, there is no telling when he'll get to the time sypter" Renet explains.

"You can't go the foot will get you" Shinigami said.

"But I have to get the time key before they do" Renet said.

"Then will help you, will spilt up a few of us will go with Renet while the rest stay here and pack up our things" Rikki vows.

"Will come with" Mikey said with a smile as Shinigami smiles back at him.

"No..." Raph began but Mika covers his mouth.

"Let them have thire momemt" Mika whispers

"What ?! we have our own problems to deal with, Save Maddie, help Rai with his mautant form, and deal with the traitor" Akane snares.

"This traitor has a name" Karasu said teasingly.

"I told you to shut it !" Akane snares.

"Akane I have a duty to protect others in need, I'll go with them" Termone said standing by Shinigami's side.

Akane sighs in defeat thinking of Maddie.

"Fine I'll come with" Akane sighs going to Termone's side.

Ariri goes to Akane's side giving her a thumbs up.

"I'm coming too" Kushi said walking into the room his leg still swore as he uses a crutch to walk.

"Your still injured Kushi it's best that you stay here and help the others" Shinigami said, giving him a hug.

"Just be careful, okay sis ?" Kushi said.

"Don't worry I will" Shinigami smiles

"I can lead you to the foot mine, if you untied me" Karasu said.

"No !" You can't be trusted !" Akane snares.

"The foot clan is where they are holding Maddie ! I'll do anything to save her please I'm begging you let me help !" Karasu begs.

"He's are only chance to getting to this place, I trust him" Termone said.

"Fine, you can come if you agree we tie up your hands" Akane said.

"I gusse that's be expected, fine I agree but one request that you put back on my trench coat" Karasu said.

"Fine, Ariri untie him, Rai tie up his hands !" Akane shouts.

Ariri, unites him. Vexy carefully puts on his trench coat. To everyone suspries he holds out his hands as Rai ties them in front of him.

"I'll come with to keep an on Karasu" Vexy said.

"I see you can't keep your eyes off me, Vexy" Karasu smirks.

"T-thats not why I'm coming" Vexy stummers. Karasu just gives her a flirty grin which she blushes too.

"Rai, Toran, Mika, and Tikki you stay here with Rapheal and Kushi and pack everything up" Rikki said.

"I think we should bring Tikki" Vexy sugggests.

"Okay let's go" Shinigami said.

Raph finally gets Mika off of him and he storms up to Shinigami.

"No where talking about this before you drag Mikey to some crazy place" Raph snares at her.

Shinigami rolls her eyes, she couldn't believe he was doing this again or he still didn't trust her. "Fine let's talk in the other room" Shinigami mutters as she follows Raph into the other room. Mikey's eyes widen at this.

"There probably gonna kill each other" Mika said out load.

Mikey's widen even more at that very thought.

"Oh shit I said that out load didn't I ?" Mika asks.

Everyone nods.

*******************************************************

Meanwhile in a foot tent,

Maddie sobs into her gage, as Iku uses her tail to lift the poor girl by her underwear. Iku laughs with savage glee remembering all the times she would do this to her younger sister Luna all thoses years ago.

Maddie tries to get free but it was no use she was trapped. She never felt so scared in her life. She remembers being scared a lot in that ophanage but not like this...

"Oh I've miss this !" Iku laughs insaning hiking Maddie's underwear up her back even more.

Iku clearing lost it.

"Mppppphhhh !!!!!" Maddie whimpers.

Iku smirks taking out her gage.

"Let me go !!!! Maddie sobs.

Iku pats Maddie's cheek's with fake kindness.

"Now why would I do that ? Your so much fun to play with !" Iku smirks.

"My friends will come for me !" Maddie shouts.

"You so naive to think that your friends could successfully save you" Iku chuckles darkly.

"At least I have friends !" Maddie shouts.

Iku growls shoving poor Maddie to the ground. Maddie tries to crawl away but Iku's tails wrapped around her legs so she couldn't crawl away. She claws at the floor to try to get free.

"I gusse I haven't broken your spirits yet, let's change that !" Iku laughs evilly.

Maddie looks at her scared.

Suddenly a foot soilder enters the room.

"Um miss Iku ?" The foot soilders asks.

"What ?!" Iku hisses.

"They found out about Karasu" The foot soilder explains.

Iku flashes with anger.

"Oh I see !" Iku snares.

Then she meacessly attack the foot soilder right in front Maddie who screams at horrifying sight.

**********************************************

Note - Poor Maddie. I won't count this as Iku torturing Maddie because she was bullying poor Maddie. Next Chapter Raph and Shinigami get into an argument to decide what is best for Mikey.