Ch. 8 Shadow nightmares

Back at the dojo, Mikey tossed and turned rentlessly on his cot. He pulls the blanket closet to him. Shinigami's cat looks at him with concerned. She tries to push against his right arm in attempt to wake him up. In the cat's eyes something was wrong. 

In Mikey's dream,

Dark mist surround  Mikey as he attempted walk though the shadows. whispers eachoe within the mist. 

"Hello ?" Mikey asks as he looks around the mist.

"Where am I ?"  "What is the place ?" Mikey asks.

"Your in my home"  said a low dark voice.

"Um thank you for clearlying that up" Mikey said trying to locate the voice.

"I never had an enemy say thank you to me" said the voice.

"I was only being pliote" Mikey said sheepshily.

"Your very intriguing, Mind telling me your name kappa ? The voice asks him.

"I'm Michelangelo but my brothers call me Mikey, could you may be come out so I can see you, maybe introduce yourself" Mikey said trying to see though the mist.

"Very well, Michelangelo" The whispers but loud enough for Mikey to hear.

The mist begins to clear up a little as a black shadowy figure appears in front of Mikey.

The shadow was in the shape of a camria. The shadow had red hellish eyes and sharp teeth. It stared at Mikey. Mikey blinks in susprise.

"Your not a afraid of me" The voice in susprise.

"I'm just a little shock, I didn't expect to meet a shadow" Mikey replies.

"I'm a mutant like you, however I was mutated twice" The shadow said.

"Like Razar ?" Mikey asks.

"Ineed" The voice said.

"What's your name ?" Mikey asks.

"My name is Niggtora" The shadow said as she inches towards Mikey.

"Nigtorra ? That's a nice name" Mikey said sheepshily.

"Your unique, usally men are afraid of men then again you've been training and medating with witches but that's not what makes you unique"  Nigtorra explains.

"Is it my charming personality ?" Mikey tries to joke.

"No but there's more to you than meets the eye" Nigtorra explains.

"Oh okay" Mikey said.

"But let's get to why I'm here, where is Renet ?" Nigtorra asks.

Mikey clutches her fists as his eyes widen.

"Why do want her, why do you want to hurt her ?!" Mikey demands.

"I don't want to hurt her or you, but my master wants me to find her" Nigtorra explains.

"Could of fooled me !" I will never tell you !" Mikey snares.

"I was afraid your where going to say that" Nigtorra said in disappointment.

Mikey suddenly sees a vision of Shinigami and Kushi being held captive by red clad foot ninjas. In fort of Shinigami was a mutated  Iku, holding Akira by her neck.

"No Shini ! Kushi ! Akira !" Mikey shouts in fear.

"Tell me where they are keeping Renet, so you can save them" Nigtorra said.

"No I won't let you or anyone else harm here !" Mikey shouts.

"Do be it" Nigtorra whisprs.

Suddenly Nigtorra's red eyes begin to glow. Mikey suddenly holds his head in pain, crying out in pain.

Nigtorra grins.

"Thank you Michelangelo" Nigtorra whispers as she disappears in to the shadows.

*In the real world*

Mikey let's out a cry of pain as he tosses and turns more, almost hitting the cat. At this point the cat knew something was differently wrong with Mikey.

"Mewo !" The cat said as his eyes glow.

Note- I add Nigtorra to the story who was in Behind the Darkness comic book. No I won't have Mikey turn into Midnight  because  it won't work in this story but Niggtora is a big part of this story.